Backstage Magic 12/9 - 12/14.

I like Zooey, now I think I want to go.... But we will see. I saw some tapings of Conan O'Brien back in the early 90's. All I remember is that the band played really loud.

Hope everyone has had a nice weekend.
We went to see the Moscow Ballet's production of the Nutcracker yesterday at the Tennessee Theatre. It was really good. The costumes were gorgeous & the dancers were incredible. It was a really nice way to get into the Christmas spirit.

Here's the LA area forecast so far.......looks good. Let's hope it doesn't change. :sunny:
Mon
Dec 08 Partly Cloudy 74°/50° 10 %
Tue
Dec 09 Sunny 72°/49° 10 %
Wed
Dec 10 Sunny 72°/48°

Wow, that would be nice and warm. Right now I look out the window and there is snow! I am ready for summer and we haven't even hit winter yet :lmao:

I wonder who your guides are going to be.

Have you all heard anything on that front?

Nope Max we haven't heard anything.
I thought I had read somewhere that most people get a call about a week before going, if they call what should I ask?
I know I want to ask the size of our group?
Anything else?

Wow, that would be nice and warm. Right now I look out the window and there is snow! I am ready for summer and we haven't even hit winter yet :lmao:

It snowed a tiny bit here today too Andrea.
I am ready for the warm.
Going to keep an eye on that 10 day forecast to figure out what to pack.

100_4501.jpg

We will be seeing this soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a cool cake! Makes me want to make my Mickey head cake that I have made in the past. I can't wait until next week!

I can't believe that this time next week we will in California!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you pull out your pan & make the Mickey cake Andrea?
I sent the castle to work with my hubby. I had fun making it!

I didn't because it calls for a lot of black frosting and I am out of the food coloring. But maybe I will make it in January for my husband's birthday.

Andrea---it's hard to make black & red icing isn't it?????

I got a call from ABD about 30 minutes ago to see if I had any questions.
She said the weather is pretty good but definetly bring a jacket.
Our group is about half of a group-she didn't give me a number but I am guessing that means around 20 or so.
She could not confirm a visit to Walt's barn since it is dependent on the volunteers.
Our guides are Kristina & I didn't write it down so I don't remember the other name but it was a girls name.

Anybody else ask any burning questions??????????

The black wasn't too hard, just took a lot of coloring. For his face I used a food coloring that bordered on a flesh color. That took a while to get.

Still waiting for my call.:goodvibes

Hey Melanie!

Are you packed yet?

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

...because I am so totally not packed yet.

I got a call from ABD about 30 minutes ago to see if I had any questions.
She said the weather is pretty good but definetly bring a jacket.
Our group is about half of a group-she didn't give me a number but I am guessing that means around 20 or so.
She could not confirm a visit to Walt's barn since it is dependent on the volunteers.
Our guides are Kristina & I didn't write it down so I don't remember the other name but it was a girls name.

Anybody else ask any burning questions??????????

I asked about our group size and was told we had 26 in our group.

I was in the middle of something at work; otherwise I would've asked if we happened to have any single men in our group. ;)

Lori, nope not packed yet. I am a day before kind of packer.

Amy...26 that sounds like a good size for the group.

Max.......maybe Diana.........that might sound right.

So I cannot tell by all the posts.......Is everyone excited or not.:rotfl:

I'm too excited to sleep.:woohoo:

see you all in California..........

Happy birthday Uncle Walt!

I'm also too excited to sleep! :banana:

We caught most of Samantha Brown's favorite Disney on Travel Channel last night. It got me super excited when they were showing Disneyland decorated at Christmas and the Haunted Mansion w/ the Nightmare B4 Christmas overlay. :love:

See y'all real soon! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter