~Back from POP and first trip using ECV~

I am so glad you had a good time at Disney!! I am so sorry to hear about the rude bus drivers. My b/f has Cerebral Palsy and is in a power wheelchair.

I am going to use Sue's wonderful advice about putting my resorts phone number in the memory of my phone so when one of the bus drivers is rude (has happened to us too), I will immediately call the resort and have them transfer me to the Transportation department. I am going to ask for a supervisor. I always take a pic of the back of the bus to get a bus number, and I am going to take a picture of the bus driver with his name tag visible with a time stamp on the picture.

We all need to complain LOUDLY about these bus drivers. This rudeness should not be tolerated.

Great idea to take pics of the bus # & driver's name. Honestly, I wish we had. DH & I were taken back by the first incident, and the second - thinking that these were isolated situations. We should have noted the bus #, driver's name, etc., from then on, but we didn't. In fact, if it weren't for the fact that we were randomly selected to review a restaurant, we wouldn't have known to go to Guest Relations at MK (one of the first buildings on the left side of Main St.). The man taking the review was so nice that I blurted out, "I wish there was a reviewer for the bus drivers!" He asked, "Why?" and the conversation took a turn for a bit. He was genuinely concerned and directed us to Guest Relations. It gave us a chance to vent and to compliment the two wonderful bus drivers (by name) who truly went above & beyond in being helpful, kind, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter