Avengers Campus Superthread – Opening June 4, 2021!

That's interesting, the app and website said it closes at 9pm.

I wonder if they just kept DCA open till 10pm for the 4th of July holiday or do they unofficially keep it open till 10pm even though the website/app says DCA closes at 9pm

The hours for DCA were officially extended to 10pm specifically for the 4th and were listed that way in the app and on the website for that day.

I was practicing from home today (I’m going tomorrow) and Web Slingers allowed me to keep joining and taking me to the “Is your whole party here” screen until about 12:08 and then i just quit!
Yeah I've noticed WS is lasting longer and longer at noon. That's a good thing for all of us going soon, especially if you miss the 7am or are hopping from DL and already rode RotR

Yeah I've noticed WS is lasting longer and longer at noon. That's a good thing for all of us going soon, especially if you miss the 7am or are hopping from DL and already rode RotR
When I got a BG on Saturday, the app took forever to refresh, which made me nervous. I was still able to get a BG (76) at 7am even when that happened! So hopefully that’s good news for 7am slots too !

Glad you enjoyed it! How did you do on the score?

I really like the ride and don't understand all the hate or disappointment with it but to each their own, of course :)
I think I got about 150,000, which is way better than my dad who had a hard time figuring out what to do 😂

web slingers was pretty AWESOME ride!!!

but the line sucked ????

it was HOT that day 7/17 and we roasted in the sun.

our boarding group was called. ok.

we went to the boarding group line outside.

then it goes inside.

snakes around.

then it goes PAST a secret partition and BAM lots more line !!!! (this is remeniscint of the secret line at the starwars ship ride where it goes behind and has lines winding around big milvans lol :p and u cant see it from the outside. so as soon as u see it your like "doh!!".

but it was hot hot hot and horrible and it took us 1 hour to get from boarding group im here in line to on the ride.

in contrast to ride of the resistance.

we went STRAIGHT in for ride of the resistance really! 10 min line??? right in......

:-)

More than that. I waited 80, but at least that was in the evening.
For those that waited an hour plus, did you get your boarding group at the noon drop? Any idea if wait is less if you're able to get through at 7am?

For those that waited an hour plus, did you get your boarding group at the noon drop? Any idea if wait is less if you're able to get through at 7am?
No, this was the noon drop. I always started with DL so I don't know the question to your second question.

Yesterday we got group 133 at noon. Yes the line was super long but it went really fast too. We only waited 45 minutes.
No, this was the noon drop. I always started with DL so I don't know the question to your second question.
Thanks for your input, we have 1 day, 2 chances coming up in 10 days. We are not big on waiting in long lines, but looks like a cool ride, hopefully the other 2 in my group can chill in line awhile, lol.

mine was the 7 am booked boarding group.

the sun got hot hot hot that day (saturday) and cooked up like a clam in the line.

that line just sucked.

we did not ride it again :p
The line must of been designed by someone who has never been to a theme park, or had to wait for anything in life. It's one of the worst at DCA and truly feels like a fair ground/parking lot style queue.... zero air flow with not much shade.

All they have to do is turn off that pointless pre-show and it'd be a walk on attraction. 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter