"AVAST! Ye ole ride has broken down again!": TR (6/25-6/26) Final summary pg. 5

To wrap up this trip report, I'll do a quick summary.

-We (the kids) spent a total of 25 hours in the park over the course of almost 2 days (15 on the first day, 10 on the second)
-We rode 32 rides (18 on the first day, 14 on the second)
-Used 10 sets of FP (7 on the first day (but we got 9)) and 3 on the second (stupid rides breaking down))
-Saw Magical, Fantasmic!, Aladdin, Turtle Talk, the Jedi Training Academy while in line for Nemo, PUSH, Tomorrowland trash can drumming, and random dancing over by GRR
-Ate dole whips, pickles, candy, sandwiches, burgers, Rainforest Cafe, and drank through amazing color changing straws
-Avasted a total of 36 people pirate: The final score was: Me-14, Zach-12, Christy-10. Oh yeah! I WON! :cool1::cool1:

Awesome trip! Thanks to everyone who is reading and this is DLR29 signing off! AVAST! :wizard:

I happened across your TR... what a great read! I'm glad you included the final score for AVAST! at the end, because I was wondering. That is hilarious! EXACTLY something I would have played with my friends when I was your age...uh, many years ago. :)

I'm glad you enjoyed reading my TR. The Avast game will go down in history for one of the most unique, creative, random games ever! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter