Autograph Book Template to Share

I used these autograph cards on our recent trip and the characters went nuts over them. My DD got alot of attention from them! Do you have any new ones (there are so many new characters)?
~Sue:surfweb:

Me too! The characters loved to see their cards. I got so many personalized.

You can add new ones on yourself.

Can I please have a copy? I would like one in publisher (in case I can figure out how to add and I am not sure if I have the correct program to do so) and one in pdf (since I am not sure if I have the correct program for the other one).

Thank you in advance,

sommer023@yahoo.com

Oh wow! Could I possibly get this is both PDF and publisher? I'm not sure if I can open it in publisher or not. Thanks so much!!

Can someone with the PDF file pm me?
I don't feel comfortable posting my email in a public forum.
Thanks!

Could I have a set? I do not have Publisher. Great work! Please put Disney in the title or I will not open it. Thanks.

I would love a copy of the template if it is still available. Please PM me if someone reading this has it available. TIA :goodvibes

Just wanted to say that I don't think these are still around...I replied a month ago. So if anyone is hoping for one before your trip, I suggest you keep looking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter