Autograph Book Template to Share

I haven't had a reply yet either. I would love a copy though so if anyone has one please include me! ;) THANK YOU!!!!! :cool2:
my email: entertain@fuse.net This one already gets tons of spam so no harm posting here. :rotfl:

I responded to your thread for this under the scrapbook section and never heard back. I would absolutely love a copy of your hard work. Thanks in advance. Please PM me if you can't get it to go through.

Guess What . . .

I was unsubscribed! I am going to compile a list of everyone names and re send the file. I hope to get it done tonight. Sorry if this caused any problems with anyones trip. It is a very large file. I pdf it thinking it would be smaller but no luck!

Aimee

I know I'm a bit late but if anyone could send me the publisher version of this template I'd much appreciate it! Thanks to the person who created it for all the hard work put forth!:thumbsup2

padme28379@hotmail.com

I second that :thumbsup2 If anyone has the file whatever format it is in, would you kindy email it to me kcolliermd@yahoo.com Oh and can you put something in the title of the email so I know it's not spam or a virus. Thanks bunches!:goodvibes

I know I'm a bit late but if anyone could send me the publisher version of this template I'd much appreciate it! Thanks to the person who created it for all the hard work put forth!:thumbsup2

padme28379@hotmail.com

I second that :thumbsup2 If anyone has the file whatever format it is in, would you kindy email it to me kcolliermd@yahoo.com Oh and can you put something in the title of the email so I know it's not spam or a virus. Thanks bunches!:goodvibes

I used these autograph cards on our recent trip and the characters went nuts over them. My DD got alot of attention from them! Do you have any new ones (there are so many new characters)?
~Sue:surfweb:

Can I have a copy of this sent to me? You did such a nice job on this!!
anitainkc@hotmail.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter