Autograph Book Template to Share

aimeeg

DIS Veteran
Hey Everyone,

After reading an autograph book thread I went to work today making my DD's book. I included 99 characters. Really the only one's I left out were the Country Bears.

What I plan on doing is this. I am going to print the images on cardstock and then cut out the cards. Each card measures 5x7. The cards are in alphabetical order. I am going to have the cards bounded. So that the left side is blank and the right is the autograph. When we get home I can attach photographs. I know some of the characters cannot sign but I thought maybe DD could draw a picture.

If you were not planning on adding photos you can print the cards double sided and save some paper.

The photo below is very blurry. The actual cards are clean, clear and crisp! Email me if you would like the card set. agomberg@yahoo.com I did the cards in Publisher

Sample.jpg

Great Job! We made autograph books a couple of years ago and the kids had so much fun. The characters will go nuts over this! Make sure you post this on the scrapbooking board as well.

Where did you find all of the clip art? I know I had a hard time finding some of the more unusual characters and I lost all of my links a while back when I had a computer crash. I've been too lazy to look them up again.

Love the cards! I had been looking for Disney Trading Cards to do sort of the same thing with but have had a hard time finding them all. I sent an email for a set!!! Thanks in advance

I did some last year. Then I forgot to take them. Is 5x7 the best size? Will it be easy to find a book to put them in? What kind of book are you going to use? Like a scrapbook? or a photo album?

I was thinking a photo album. Put the autograph on one side and picture with that character on the other side.

This is such an awesome idea, thank you for sharing with us!:thumbsup2 We are leaving for WDW on May 1st so it will be a great surprise for my kids!:woohoo:

Thanks again, email on the way!

Your autograph templates are awesome!! What a great idea and thanks so much for sharing! I tried to email you but I dont have enough post history. I would love a copy of these! Thanks Kathy

I am so glad that everyone liked it. I am really happy with the way it turned out. After looking at some character websites I added some characters. The total of cards is 124. The Little Einsteins and The Dwarfs each got two cards.

Someone asked me how to put the book together and her is how . . .

1. Print the cards on cardstock. You can use scrapbook cardstock or Hammermill makes a great cardstock.

2. Cut the card on the black lines. Either use scissors or a paper cutter. Paper cutters are available at kinkos to use if you do not have one. (Side note keep the paper cutters away from little fingers!!!)

3. Put the cards in any order you like alphabetical or by movie.

4. Take the cards to a Staples type place and have them bound with a plastic binder on the five inch side. The margins are made in the book so the binding holes will not effect the words or clip art.

5. Add a retractable Sharpie markie with a string to the binder.

6. Whe you return home place a photo on the left side (or the back of the previous autograph.)

or . . .

Organize the cards is a coupon holder and bring a little clip board. Have the character sign the card and then bind when you return home.

I have not decided what I am going to do. I am leaning on binding before we go because if you use the plastic binder you can remove or rearrange the cards. My DH thinks I should put them in alphabetical order so I do not need to think about what movie they are in. He might be right. I may rearrange the cards by movie when we get home.

Two other changes I made are . . .

1. I removed the June 2007 from the cards.

2. I added a cover at the end and I also added several blank pages.

The clip art came from http://www.disneyclips.com/movies.html.

Email me if you would like a copy. Aimeeprincess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter