Autograph Book Template to Share

I have one if anyone is interested. PM me with your email address and I will send it out as soon as I can..it's in Adobe..so you will need that to open it, but most people have it..LOL.

CastleCreations,
Could you please send me the template for your GREAT autograph book. I have three to make before October plus costumes for three little ones. Think I might need a little Pixie Dust to help me along. :) TIA
frozn4@gmail.com

Just a quick note for those of you who have posted your email addys here...unless it's a "throw away" address, you probably want to remove them from your posts. People do troll these boards looking for addresses.

You have 2 other, more private, options for getting your email to the OP. For either you need to click on the OP's user name on the left of his/her post. Then:

1) Choose "Send a Private Message to xxx" (user name)
2) Choose "Send email to xxx" - This option will only work if the OP has signed up to receive emails via the DIS. You will not see their email addy, but they will be able to see yours.

If you have fewer than 10 posts to the DIS you won't be able to send PMs until you've posted 10 times to various threads.

Oh -- just found this thread. Is there any way to get this template still????

If you have the template and can pm me, that would be amazing.

Thanks.

Lauren

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter