August 5, 2017 - Fantasy - Western Caribbean 7 Night

Fish extender seems more work than what it is. It's fun! The kids love doing back to the room and my youngest helped us pass the stuff out some and we did the rest. It is totally worth it.

Glad to have you aboard. It sounds like there will be several kids around the same age. That could be really fun. I definitely want to try to do a private mixology, maybe more than one. I was looking at Fish Extenders on Etsy recently. So, I am pretty sure we want to do it, but it is a bit overwhelming.

It's getting closer. Yay!!! Slight change for me though. Instead of it being me and my girls, it is going to be me and my new husband. It's going to be a belated honeymoon :-) Since it's just going to be us adults we won't do the fish extenders. I always did that for the kids. So excited!!! It'll be my husbands first cruise.

It's getting closer. Yay!!! Slight change for me though. Instead of it being me and my girls, it is going to be me and my new husband. It's going to be a belated honeymoon :-) Since it's just going to be us adults we won't do the fish extenders. I always did that for the kids. So excited!!! It'll be my husbands first cruise.

Congratulations!

I need to pick our shore excursions, figure out what days we want to eat at Remy, and figure out what day to do my massage. I really need to plan our WDW days before the cruise though, since ADR day is coming up soon.
I know. We have been looking at all the shore excursions. There are so many we want to do. Now to narrow it down :-) I can't wait!!! Planning is my favorite part. How exciting to get to go to WDW before the cruise. That's what we've done the past two cruises but it doesn't work time wise for us this year. How many days will you have there?

I know. We have been looking at all the shore excursions. There are so many we want to do. Now to narrow it down :-) I can't wait!!! Planning is my favorite part. How exciting to get to go to WDW before the cruise. That's what we've done the past two cruises but it doesn't work time wise for us this year. How many days will you have there?

We are still trying to figure it out. With Pandora maybe being open, it kind of throws a wrench into the works. We will also do Universal for a couple of days.

Hello everyone!!!

This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise and I (Jane) will be going with my husband (Alex) and our 2 daughters ages 3 (Emily) & 7 (Melanie). We live in Florida so we travel to Disney World every month so this will be a nice surprise for them. We would love to be added to participate in doing fish extenders. I've participated in the two previous cruises and the girls loved coming back to the room to find gifts at the door.

Can't wait!!

Jane

Hello everyone!!!

This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise and I (Jane) will be going with my husband (Alex) and our 2 daughters ages 3 (Emily) & 7 (Melanie). We live in Florida so we travel to Disney World every month so this will be a nice surprise for them. We would love to be added to participate in doing fish extenders. I've participated in the two previous cruises and the girls loved coming back to the room to find gifts at the door.

Can't wait!!

Jane

Welcome aboard! I guess it's probably getting about time to start up the Fish Extenders. I have never done it before, but I want to this trip. I guess I need some direction on what we should do. If anyone has any advice on how to setup the FE, let me know. I also wanted to figure out about setting up a private mixology class. I will do some research on the boards for that this weekend.

Welcome aboard! I guess it's probably getting about time to start up the Fish Extenders. I have never done it before, but I want to this trip. I guess I need some direction on what we should do. If anyone has any advice on how to setup the FE, let me know. I also wanted to figure out about setting up a private mixology class. I will do some research on the boards for that this weekend.
Only 135 days left to go!!! Yay!!! We won't be doing the fish extenders this time around but I was in charge of ours last time. Basically if people want to join they need to give you Names, ages and gender of kids and cabin number. Special dietary needs if necessary or special occasions. You can start the list on the first post so it is easy for people to find. Decide on a close date and limit to how many cabins. Some people don't mind a large FE group, others like smaller ones. If a lot of people want to join it can be divided up into 2 or more groups if need be. Hope this helps :-)

Hi! This will be our first Disney cruise. It's me and my husband, plus our adult daughter and her boyfriend. We've booked 2 Verandah rooms on the 9th deck (across the hall from each other). We are midship.
When I originally booked, there was not a Jamaica stop, but a 2nd Castaway Cay stop instead. Now it looks like Jamaica is back on? Any insight into this? What has to be going on in Jamaica for Disney to cancel the port?

Is there a closed Facebook group for this cruise, or is this considered the group?

Hi! This will be our first Disney cruise. It's me and my husband, plus our adult daughter and her boyfriend. We've booked 2 Verandah rooms on the 9th deck (across the hall from each other). We are midship.
When I originally booked, there was not a Jamaica stop, but a 2nd Castaway Cay stop instead. Now it looks like Jamaica is back on? Any insight into this? What has to be going on in Jamaica for Disney to cancel the port?

Is there a closed Facebook group for this cruise, or is this considered the group?

Interesting on the no stop in Jamaica but a double Castaway Cay. When did you book? We booked opening day and Jamaica was a port stop at that time.

We booked really early on too, and Jamaica was on there.

I don't do Facebook so haven't set anything up. Plus, I thought that the DIS frowned upon references to external sites like Facebook. I'll probably just setup the Fish Extender here. However, I might setup a Google Doc spreadsheet for it.

Hi all! This will me be my husband (Charles) and I's (Shauna) 3rd cruise and 3rd ship. We've done a 7-Night on the Magic in November 2014 for our honeymoon and a 3-Night on the Dream in November 2015 for our 1 year anniversary. We originally were booked on Royal Caribbean's Harmony of the Seas, but I started to feel like we were cheating on Disney lol! I cancelled it and booked this one. This will be a welcomed surprise for my husband. I just hope I can continue holding on to the secret and making him think we're going on the Harmony.

I joined the closed Facebook group yesterday for this cruise. It's called "Disney Fantasy - August 5 - 12, 2017" It currently has 80 members.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter