August 5, 2017 - Fantasy - Western Caribbean 7 Night

Yup what she said :)

Let me know if you want to join the pixie dust list.
I guess I don't quite understand what the pixie dust thing is. What do I need to do. Are there any other activities I can prepare for with my granddaughter tha would be fun. Thanks for the info

I guess I don't quite understand what the pixie dust thing is. What do I need to do. Are there any other activities I can prepare for with my granddaughter tha would be fun. Thanks for the info

The Pixie Dust list is just an after the fact Fish Extender list. People aren't guaranteed to sign up for it. Also, some of the people on the Fish Extender list may just pixie dust you and leave you something anyway. It's just less formal.

You can also do your own Fish Extender. Just buy her some small things that you sneak into your fish extender door hangar on a few days or even each day. She won't know or probably care where they came from. If giving is more your thing than receiving, then you guys can randomly put stuff in people's door hangars. We didn't do the fish extender on our first Disney cruise and still had an awesome time.

We decided late in the game to try and participate in a FE group for the upcoming cruise. Is it too late to sign up? I know we passed the deadline, but thought I would keep my fingers crossed and ask. We have two girls (age 10-11) and ourselves. We promise to give cool gifts!!!! Thanks for considering!!

First of, i want to apologize if my protocol is all wrong for this board! This is our first Disney cruise and all of the information you are posting is very helpful. I posted above about joining the Fish Extender group very late. We also saw the note about the Private Mixology class - that sounds great (especially since we are cruising with 10/11 old girls who are looking forward to spending time on their own). We would love to signup for the class, but wasn't sure if it was closed already as well. Thanks for the help!!

Third post - it looks like we should be asking to join the Pixie Dust list instead since we are so late. We have our FE holder for the door and started getting out gifts together - we will see what happens! It is always better to give than receive.

Hi! sorry was working my butt of the past 2 weeks to get enough money to vaycay without stress!!

I will add you onto the pixiedust list @doggiemurphy but I need your stateroom #!!

We travel tomorrow so just comment before Saturday and Ill update list when I get a chance!

Disney Cruise Fantasy August 5, 2017 Fish Extender Group

@Jsmncrews - Jasmine, DH Will(Birthday), DS Cody(13), DS Carter(9) - 6016

@soniam Sonia, DH Paul, DS Alex(11) - 9640

@DawsonGang Kristi, DH Manzale, DD Brylie(8) - 5026

@Jesa1101 Jessica, Rhonda, Tommy, DS Liam(8) - 7036

@NewsMom - Lori, DM Sandra, DS Joseph(9) - 5042

@mccartar1988 - Autumn, DH Matt - 8006

@DisneyWooHoo Mom, DD CJ(14), DS PJ(7) - 10546

This is the finalized Fish Extender Group!

My stateroom is 6016 and there will be a whiteboard for any room changes so please feel free to leave a note on my door if needed. Please check my room before passing out items, just in case.

@andied jmendez070 @AJH22 I didn't hear back from you :(

Pixie Dust List
@KelEdwards Kelley, DH Steve, DS Ben(12) - 9064

@doggiemurphy - DW, DH, DD 11, DD 10 - ????

@KelEdwards and @doggiemurphy I had someone in one of my other groups back out last minute so I have stuff to pixiedust your way!

@doggiemurphy sign up for a mixology class once you get on board, they are so fun and a good way to mingle with other grown ups. Also just sit at the bar or hang in the adult section and people will start chatting. That's how we make most of our cruise friends!

SO exciteeeeeeeddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! !

Thanks for the help guys! We are in stateroom 9648 - looking forward to meeting you all on board!!!

TIffany, Jim, Harper (10/daughter) and Kate (11/daughter's best friend).

Disney Cruise Fantasy August 5, 2017 Fish Extender Group

@Jsmncrews - Jasmine, DH Will(Birthday), DS Cody(13), DS Carter(9) - 6016

@soniam Sonia, DH Paul, DS Alex(11) - 9640

@DawsonGang Kristi, DH Manzale, DD Brylie(8) - 5026

@Jesa1101 Jessica, Rhonda, Tommy, DS Liam(8) - 7036

@NewsMom - Lori, DM Sandra, DS Joseph(9) - 5042

@mccartar1988 - Autumn, DH Matt - 8006

@DisneyWooHoo Mom, DD CJ(14), DS PJ(7) - 10546

My stateroom is 6016 and there will be a whiteboard for any room changes so please feel free to leave a note on my door if needed. Please check my room before passing out items, just in case.

Pixie Dust List

@KelEdwards Kelley, DH Steve, DS Ben(12) - 9064

@doggiemurphy - Tiffany, DH Jim, DD 10 Harper, DD's BFF Kate 11 - 9648

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter