Aug 2005 repo cruise: HOTEL ** WE HAVE A BLOCK OF ROOMS **

Hi all:wave:
I hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend.

Susan or Renee would either one of you mind PM'ing or emailing Janis phone number to me. I emailed her and still haven't heard from her. I too would like to have everything confirmed.

thank you, Ginger

Ginger - I sent you a PM.

I'm sure Janis is swamped with some other group stuff she's working on but I'm confident she's taking care of the hotel ressies as they come in. :)

Susan - I also emailed Janis with my info and have not heard yet... can you please PM me her phone number just so I can make sure she got my info

Thanks

Ginny

To all cruisers concerned ;)

I just got an email from Janis:

Other people cannot make any reservations at the hotel until 1 year out from August 19th....

I need to submit a rooming list before August so at least we have the next two months.

We already have over 20 rooms reserved.

Currently our group is the ONLY GROUP being able to book rooms more than 1 year out :teeth:

If you have not contacted Janis yet (jltraveldreams@cs.com) and you do want to reserve a room, the info she needs from everyone is as follows:
  • All names of who will be staying in the room (kids included)
  • Address
  • Phone number
  • Credit Card # with expiration date (it will not be charged at this time)
  • If you have a smoking/nonsmoking room preference
  • If you have a preference between king bed or two queen beds

If you have any questions or concerns, feel freel to email Janis or email/PM me.

Janis just called me to confirm all my info... what a doll.. had such a pleasant conversation with her.

Thanks for hooking us up with her Susan.

Ginny

I gave Janis a call tonight, what a Sweetheart. I really enjoyed our talk, she was so helpful.

Got my ressies taken care of too.

Thanks again Susan.

:Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter