auberge de cendrillon

Aurora is there sometimes - its luck of the draw which Princesses are there

We've seen Aurora 2 out of 3 times in Auberge, but as mentioned you'll definitely see her at the Sword in the Stone in front of the castle in Fantasyland for her mini show.
Just occurred to me if your daughter likes Aurora because she wears pink (can you tell I have a small princess-mad daughter?), be warned she often wears her blue dress in the show and Auberge, but pink in the parade.

I have seen Aurora on both visits to the Auberge, We have seen Ariel twice and Belle once. Hoping we see Snow White in Sept as DD loves ler.

I have seen Aurora on both visits to the Auberge, We have seen Ariel twice and Belle once. Hoping we see Snow White in Sept as DD loves ler.

Funnily enough we've seen Snow White all 3 times we've been to Auberge but don't think we've ever seen Jasmine so she would be nice....

My friend started sewing a blue Aurora dress last year she made pink should i bring both or will her meet n greets be with her in blue thanks:cool1::cool1:

i really hope ash gets to meet snow white there or belle, i think they are her two favourites but really she loves them all.

My friend started sewing a blue Aurora dress last year she made pink should i bring both or will her meet n greets be with her in blue thanks:cool1::cool1:

Aurora wears blue to her Princess meet n greets at DLRP. She wears pink when she's on her float in the parade.

We had Ariel & Eric and Snow White & The Prince. I think DD would have loved to have met Aurora but maybe next time....

Does anyone know, does Cinderella ever go around the restaurant itself? We only saw her at the entrance/for photo. It would be nice if she went around the restaurant and talked to the children...

Never seen her walk around the tables, we was lucky that on our way out Kyra got to spend more time with her as no one else was waiting to go in.

That's what I thought Emma. It's a shame isn't it. Wonder why they don't have her walk around - suppose she's greeting people all the time....

when you reserve your table can you ask for a specific one eg near the dance area?

You can't ask when you reserve your table but you can ask when you check in....however in my experience this person is always looking harassed!

britchic - you are SO right, the people at the desk were completely flapping and talking v fast when we were there - we even have them on our video and looking back it looks v unprofessional of them ;) Cinderella however was v serene in it all :goodvibes:lmao:

britchic - you are SO right, the people at the desk were completely flapping and talking v fast when we were there - we even have them on our video and looking back it looks v unprofessional of them ;) Cinderella however was v serene in it all :goodvibes:lmao:

It has been the same every time we've been, you'd think they'd be used to it by now!
This is our 4th time and we've never been sat by the dancefloor so I'm definitely requesting that this time.
Cinderella did used to come round, before they figured out they could make a great deal more money by having pictures at the front. The next development will no doubt be pay an extra 10 euros for a photo with her in front of her carriage. :scared1:

Oh that's a shame - it's all about money at the end of the day :confused: I must say we did buy the hugely inflated price photo package :laughing: But DD1 just adores Cinderella - her fave and her little face was just so lovely - she was just awestruck, I couldn't resist (what's even worse though as our photo we took is almost the same :lmao:)....

oh I need to book this for our trip in November, I know dd won't eat the food but she'll love the princess interaction :goodvibes

out of curiousity what is the menu, does it change from season to season ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter