auberge de cendrillon

ema 74 - Can i ask why your girls didn't like the pasta? That's what i'm hoping DD will eat.

Any idea what another child's option salmon candy is anyone - can't find a pic on the restaurant thread

The salmon candy is salmon in pastry.
If the pasta you mention is the tortellini, it comes with an awful lot of 'green bits' which I presume are either herbs or small bits of spinach. No doubt they make it taste a lot nicer but my son regarded them with a great deal of suspicion! There may be other pasta though, I can't recall.

Hi,

We were there in mid April and were offered free wine; we declined as it was the middle of the day and went with the water. People around us who had opted for the wine seemed to be getting regular tops ups.

We booked a later sitting (14:15) and seemed to get to spend more time with the princesses, including Snow White who was absolutely brilliant with my four daughters; they sat on the floor and chatted about all sorts of stuff. Definitely recommended, although somewhat pricy for a family of 2 adults and four children.

we've never done this and it sounds so magical but I fear dd wouldn't eat a thing due to the whole princess thing :goodvibes if she's too distracted she just doesn't eat ! I keep saying when she's older but I can't wait to do it !

we've never done this and it sounds so magical but I fear dd wouldn't eat a thing due to the whole princess thing :goodvibes if she's too distracted she just doesn't eat ! I keep saying when she's older but I can't wait to do it !
My 15 year old ate everything - she loves her food ;-). The 12, 9 and 4 year old were too excited with the Princesses to eat much, although everyone enjoyed the puddings.

My 15 year old ate everything - she loves her food ;-). The 12, 9 and 4 year old were too excited with the Princesses to eat much, although everyone enjoyed the puddings.

my dd usually loves her food but she turns 3 next month and I know the whole experience would be so overwhelming for her but the puddings sound good, rather expensive but I can't help but want to see her with the princesses now :goodvibes I bet you had a great time with 4 dd's and the princesses, lots of fun :)

We had a bottle of white wine included (amongst 4 adults) and were offered another bottle. We also had non-alcoholic cocktails included. This was in March this year and we had premium vouchers.

You have to go lol it is such a magical experience for a little girl, my DD LOVED it but as you said she was way too distracted to eat anything!! I think she ate a bit of bread a some of the deserts. Even though, it was worth it to see her reaction :goodvibes

When people are saying they paid in vouchers are they meaning the Premium Half Board vouchers or the prepay vouchers?? We're going to prepay our meal and I want wine!! Step mum doesn't drink it so I am hoping to drink hers as well lol!!

How do you prepay the meal? Do you know if it works out cheaper pre-paying?

How do you prepay the meal? Do you know if it works out cheaper pre-paying?

From now until 8th November, the published price in the brochure to add the Princess meal to your booking with Disney is £44 per adult, £16 per child. You just phone the normal booking reservations number 08448 008 111 to add this to your booking.

I bet you had a great time with 4 dd's and the princesses, lots of fun :)

We all had a fantastic time and it was definitely one of the highlights. Evan more surprising was that my 4 year old DD let Prince Eric pick her up and gave her a hug - she is normally very shy around people she does not know. We stayed for about 2 1/2 hours and at the end there were very few guests left so my three youngest DDs sat on the floor with Snow White and chatted away.

We all had a fantastic time and it was definitely one of the highlights. Evan more surprising was that my 4 year old DD let Prince Eric pick her up and gave her a hug - she is normally very shy around people she does not know. We stayed for about 2 1/2 hours and at the end there were very few guests left so my three youngest DDs sat on the floor with Snow White and chatted away.

omg that sounds just magical :lovestruc I think I may have to prepay and add it to my booking that my dh still doesn't know about ;)

I didnt book direct with disney but i read on mse someone prepaid without booking direct but cant remember how :confused3

How long are the characters there for at lunchtime? I was thinking of booking a table at 2pm - will the characters be around much after that time?

I would say they are there till around 3ish as they leave to get ready for the parade.

How long are the characters there for at lunchtime? I was thinking of booking a table at 2pm - will the characters be around much after that time?

We booked for 14:15. Had photos/autographs with Cinderella on the way in. We then stayed until 16:30 and we were one of the few families left. Snow White and Belle were still there and were spending large amounts of time with the remaining families. Whilst we ate our food (until about 15:45) we saw all the Prince and Princesses and the Cinderella mice. I'll post a photo of Snow White with three of my DDs in the favorite photo thread - now that I'm allowed to post links :)

does anyone know what time the princess's start going there for lunch? whenw e went to cafe mickey we book for 12.30 and found it very quiet and this is the time DD has her lunch anyway at preschool so its the time she gets hungry. Even though we ate so early at cafe micket we didnt leave until 2.15ish lol

does anyone know what time the princess's start going there for lunch? whenw e went to cafe mickey we book for 12.30 and found it very quiet and this is the time DD has her lunch anyway at preschool so its the time she gets hungry. Even though we ate so early at cafe micket we didnt leave until 2.15ish lol

It opens at 12.00 and the Princesses are there from the beginning

We went at 12 for it opening (as did half the park lol) and Cinderella greeted us with Suzy & Perla (the mice) as we went in. Then about 15 mins later (once we were seated and had ordered) the Princesses/Princes turned up :goodvibes I found, as one of the first sittings, you get more attention as the restaurant isn't too full (as it does get later say by about 2 pm), and the Princesses/Princes go around the other tables but do come back to you and keep interacting with you as they go to other places :goodvibes

Do all the princesses come out Aurora is she there or should we look for her else where thanks:banana::banana:

Do all the princesses come out Aurora is she there or should we look for her else where thanks:banana::banana:

We didn't see Aurora, only Cinderella, Belle, Ariel and Snow White and some mice from Cinderella. However, there is a "show" outside the castle about lunch time (I think) and Princess Aurora stars in this. At the end she goes around and signs autographs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter