auberge de cendrillon

teddybear1

Earning My Ears
Does the meal still include alcoholic drinks as a post from Its a small world suggests it doesn't

Hi teddybear1,
Elaine, Jackie, Elaine and Reid welcome you to the DLP DIS board :flower3:

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1477038,
DIS posting guidelines can be found here
http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm

I'm sure someone here will have been to the Princess meal recently, and will be able to help you :).

When I went in January they was taking a bottle of red wine around the resturant and topping up people's glasses.

In September this never happened. So tbh I'm not sure.

When we went in February we were told the wine wasnt included as we were paying with vouchers (premium) but they would allow us to have some that day (we must have looked desperate :rotfl:)

I assumed from that that it is included normally but not if you are paying with vouchers

I was paying with premium vouchers and got a glass of wine (never drunk it lol, i hate red wine)

I was paying with premium vouchers and got a glass of wine (never drunk it lol, i hate red wine)

Hmm... wont make much difference to us either, we dont drink wine much at all.. in fact, we dont really drink at all- how boring do we sound?! :confused3

I will try to remember to look for you next week tho- we are off again ion Tuesday :)

Gosh, we aren't big drinkers but I do think the wine makes a difference to the cost of this meal - ie makes it better value as it's fairly pricey even with the interaction. I really hope they haven't stopped it - I seem to recall we were left a bottle on our table (but there were 4 adults).... ;)

We got wine & were offered a top up last Friday (8th May). We weren't paying with the vouchers. In January we were paying with the vouchers & we got a glass of wine, no cocktils & no top up.

The wine is included but not sure if you're paying with vouchers. We didn't use vouchers when we went in December and the lovely waitress was trying so hard to get us to take the bottle of wine (all she was saying was: take it, please, it's free - as if it was free, we paid 150eur for the meal we didn't eat:rotfl:)

When people are saying they paid in vouchers are they meaning the Premium Half Board vouchers or the prepay vouchers?? We're going to prepay our meal and I want wine!! Step mum doesn't drink it so I am hoping to drink hers as well lol!!

When people are saying they paid in vouchers are they meaning the Premium Half Board vouchers or the prepay vouchers?? We're going to prepay our meal and I want wine!! Step mum doesn't drink it so I am hoping to drink hers as well lol!!

I was talking about the premium half board vouchers. I didnt think you could prepay Auberge but I may be wrong

I was talking about the premium half board vouchers. I didnt think you could prepay Auberge but I may be wrong

You can, along with BBWWS :-) We've booked both and it works out far cheaper this way then on the door :-)

I was thinking about pre paying the Auberge in November, how much is it?

It's £46 per adult and £16 per child - great saving verses paying while you are there! And you won't feel so bad if your daughter doesn't eat at much this time around :thumbsup2

While it's dearer than a premium voucher, the meals we have planned are totally covered by our half board plus and we couldn't justify upgrading the vouchers - in effect we could actually downgrade them for where we want to eat :-)

It's £46 per adult and £16 per child - great saving verses paying while you are there! And you won't feel so bad if your daughter doesn't eat at much this time around :thumbsup2

While it's dearer than a premium voucher, the meals we have planned are totally covered by our half board plus and we couldn't justify upgrading the vouchers - in effect we could actually downgrade them for where we want to eat :-)

I think we will give Auberge a miss in November, esp as its a budget trip. Might prepay Cafe Mickey as i know DD will eat the Pizza in there lol.

I think we will give Auberge a miss in November, esp as its a budget trip. Might prepay Cafe Mickey as i know DD will eat the Pizza in there lol.

Emma, as you know, the atmosphere there is fab but the price is high... Don't think we'll eat there in July because the girls didn't touch anything (they wanted pasta and then didn't like it) but the cookies and 150 Eur for cookies is a little too much :rotfl2: I think we'll go to Cafe Mickey as well...

Emma, as you know, the atmosphere there is fab but the price is high... Don't think we'll eat there in July because the girls didn't touch anything (they wanted pasta and then didn't like it) but the cookies and 150 Eur for cookies is a little too much :rotfl2: I think we'll go to Cafe Mickey as well...

I'm looking forward to eating there in September as i have HB prem vouchers but we need to eat in November lol and Kyra won't eat much in there :rotfl:

ema 74 - Can i ask why your girls didn't like the pasta? That's what i'm hoping DD will eat.

Any idea what another child's option salmon candy is anyone - can't find a pic on the restaurant thread

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter