auberge de cendrillon

oh I need to book this for our trip in November, I know dd won't eat the food but she'll love the princess interaction :goodvibes

out of curiousity what is the menu, does it change from season to season ?

If you look at the Auberge review thread its on there (look at the latest posts/reviews)- it doesnt change much . We really like the food

We ate here on 26th May and it hit the usual highs. This was the 4th time we've eaten here, and the first time we have been seated at the dance floor, at my request. Suzy and Perla were slightly crazy today, never seen them in quite that mood before, but we were first in the queue and Cinderella had to help them up from the floor where they'd fallen as they'd been spinning round so much, and then they were in the photo too (they did behave for the photo!).
We saw Sleeping Beauty and Prince Phillip, Ariel and the best Snow White ever, all before we'd even had food which I prefer as you can then eat in peace and just watch what's going on.
DH and I had the scallops and asparagus risotto which was heavenly as usual, DS had the pasta and made a decent dent in it and DD ate a good amount of steak hache too, although wouldn't touch her mashed potato as it had 'green bits' in it. The children's starter has changed slightly since we were there at Xmas I think, since they had a melon cappuccino in a shot glass next to their tuna dip and tomato & mozzarella. Neither of the children ate it but DH & I thought it was delicious!
We didn't have vouchers and were asked if we did before being told the wine was included....we had - ahem - 3 glasses each so the waitress was very attentive on this.

Thats cool saves space when packing two in one theres some loveley outfits on the UK Disney store love that limited Edition Cinderrella so much money 100 pounds:cool1::cool1:.

Thats cool saves space when packing two in one theres some loveley outfits on the UK Disney store love that limited Edition Cinderrella so much money 100 pounds:cool1::cool1:.

I got my daughter the limited addition one from 2007 for the bargain price of £29.99:cool1::cool1: reduced from £120!!:scared1: in the January sales and gave it to her for xmas last year!! It's number 117 out of 200!:woohoo::woohoo:
Needless to say we'll be taking it to Auberge even if it does take up a suitcase on its own!!:rotfl2:
Dani

Wow that was a great buy is it like the one on the Disney store now that one is beautiful but my daughter would wear it once so it would be a lot of money.When are you going love to see your daughter wearing it is it really full.:cool1::cool1:

Yep it is really full,princess: It is like the one that is this years one but it has a full length coat and bag with it! We go in August, will take lots of pics but might take me till December to learn how to upload them:rotfl2:

Hello. Ive been reading about this Auberge de Cendrillon and am trying to work out if its worth it. if i can get my head round all this half board/plus/premium voucher business i might feel better about it as i know my daugher wont eat much of their food.

My question is - has anyone been in the evening? - it looks like most people have been between 12.00- 4.30pm. I was going to do it at say 7pm or something like that? are they open then?

Thanks.

I tried to book an evening meal back in April for my DDs birthday. The agent said it was lunch only due to the early closure of the park. It was actually closing at 8pm so I was unsure about the reliabilty of this, but went with the lunch anyway (hate ruching through a meal in a close to closing restaurant!)

Hello. Ive been reading about this Auberge de Cendrillon and am trying to work out if its worth it. if i can get my head round all this half board/plus/premium voucher business i might feel better about it as i know my daugher wont eat much of their food.

My question is - has anyone been in the evening? - it looks like most people have been between 12.00- 4.30pm. I was going to do it at say 7pm or something like that? are they open then?

Thanks.

We haven't been in the evening, but, it is well worth it when you see the smiles on your daughter's face, especially if she loves the Disney princesses. Chances are she wont eat much of the food, maybe the puddings. If you have premium vouchers then you are covered for Auberge. If you have the other vouchers then you can put the face value of the vouchers towards the cost of Auberge. We were there from 14:15 until about 16:30 in April and at the end the place was pretty much empty - just a couple of other families.

oh i hope it will be open later. I think the park will be open til 10pm. i would like to make the most of the day in the park, she can then have a wonderful dinner before walking back and falling into bed. zzzzzz

I prefered to eat a sit down meal mid day when I was there, as by the time the parades had finished we didnt have time to eat and get back to candlebration (think its stopped but hopefully replace with something) and by the time this had finished places were closed.

yes I quite like a main meal in the middle of the day as well- it breaks up the day a bit especially when the park is open late and gives you chance to sit down and have a rest and escape the crowds.
The rides are then often quieter in the evenings as day trippers have gone home and lots of others are all trying to eat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter