• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

As the Ticker Turns~The next chapter of the Resort Changers Saga...*RC trips pg.238

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ladies! Feeling much better....went to see my mommy and daddy and got my caffeine fix there....and the DD's got some nana and papa love.:love: I told DH I am becoming much too reliant on coffee in the morning and my glass of red wine at night...;)

GG: I just checked the Disney site again...nothing new!!! :sad2: Your seinfeld reference had me laughing remembering the "Dr. Van Nostran" episode!!:rotfl2:

JC: Will be sending lots of positive thoughts for you.:hug:

Dani: just chant this every few hours and it will ward off the fever "POLY POLY POLY!":rotfl: Get better soon...I hope someone is looking after you.

Miss: love the pic, what the heck is that thing? You are right to keep an eye on that neighbor....sketchy!!:lmao:

Pas: OT...but I can't believe you have 5 kiddos....my hats off to you. With three I drown in this...:laundy::goodvibes

Chimo2u: glad things are better, we all have our bad days
sometimes:goodvibes

Well, back to making dinner, take care ladies.

OMG...Love this thread, I feel so at home reading these.
Can you help me to decide where to stay? I can't decide between the BWI and YC/BC. Help...what's a girl to do?

Hi ladies! Feeling much better....went to see my mommy and daddy and got my caffeine fix there....and the DD's got some nana and papa love.:love: I told DH I am becoming much too reliant on coffee in the morning and my glass of red wine at night...;)

GG: I just checked the Disney site again...nothing new!!! :sad2: Your seinfeld reference had me laughing remembering the "Dr. Van Nostran" episode!!:rotfl2:

Hi Jenny!! Happy you are feeling better! :) And the seinfeld reference came from me this time ...:) and yes, Cosmo as Dr. Van Nostran was also hilarious!! We have all the DVDs!!

My boss sent me home from work! :banana: I will be resting all night.

:yay: With pay I hope!! :goodvibes Get plenty of rest!! (hey maybe the boss will be feeling a bit under the weather shortly ... :))

oh, feel another seinfeld reference coming on ..... Elaine sick, sneezing on the pasta primavera at the restaurant??? And it was Russell, NBC exec that got the lunch and then ended up sick so he couldn't review Jerry's and George's pilot?? :rotfl2: Believe it was in the "Pilot" Gotta love the show about nothing!!

Can you help me to decide where to stay? I can't decide between the BWI and YC/BC. Help...what's a girl to do?

:welcome: Poly princess!! hmmm how about a split stay??? :cool1: You have come to the right place!!

:welcome: Poly princess!! hmmm how about a split stay??? :cool1: You have come to the right place!!

Ohhh...I never thought of that nor have I done that. Is it hard?
I will be at WDW for only 5 days. Is it worth to do a split stay for 5 nights?

Is the BC/YC really that great or is the BWI better? I am staying Club level.
I have stayed CL before at BWI and LOVED it... I think it is the unknown that me nervous!

JanetB: Sorry...got mixed up! :blush: DH and i were just laughing about Seinfeld...I often make jokes to people referencing Seinfeld and cannot believe it when some people say they have never watched it!! WHAT???:eek:

Poly princess: Hi! Welcome over here! It's a great place to be....while you try to make up your mind!!:rotfl:

Hey ladies! :goodvibes (I can't actually type that and not read it in a Beastie Boys voice.)

I forgot to say, the other night we were going through the suitcases and I found my orange bird pin from last year! :)

Oh, thanks for the reminder. I need to go off and find those pesky pins. Haven't a clue where I've left them. :confused:

It's 1 1/2 hours for me, but I might as well pay the extra money to drive only 20 minutes to O'Hare.

Going to O'Hare makes the most sense methinks. :thumbsup2 Has Southwest released that far into January yet? Haven't checked recently.

Gwynne & Miss: My DD was so happy!! She plans on bringing the $$ to Disney, which is okay with me. And yes, we had a nice time, weather was nice and was able to visit with my sis, a friend and her daughter.

That's a smart girl! Saving the moolah for Disney. Does she have plans on what she'll spend it on yet or will there be a shopping spree? :woohoo:

Miss: That is SOME launcher .... maybe it was a sciene project???? :)

Hmmm. How cool would that be? I'd LOVE to have taken Siege Weapon Science in school. :rotfl:

Miss: love the pic, what the heck is that thing? You are right to keep an eye on that neighbor....sketchy!!:lmao:

It's a relatively large trebuchet -- kinda like a catapult. I'm just glad our house isn't too close. :lmao:

I told DH I am becoming much too reliant on coffee in the morning and my glass of red wine at night...;)

Oh, you're speaking directly to my heart here. :rotfl2: :drinking1

My boss sent me home from work! :banana: I will be resting all night.

:woohoo:

Hi hi and welcome! :goodvibes Can I put my vote in? I'm voting for BC only because I'm smitten with the BC. No other logical reason whatsoever. :beach:

Thanks guys! I am home. I stopped to get Boston Market so there was no cooking tonight either. :thumbsup2 It was quite delicious! I am now on the couch resting. Lily is playing on the floor and Daniel is upstairs laying down because his fever is back. This is like a vicious cycle!

Janet I LOVE that episode! I think it's so funny.

missoutandabout, what the heck? Glad you took a picture of the thing. Now then, I am impressed you know what a trebuchet was. I had to look the word up so I knew what the heck you were talking about. :lmao:

Jenny, I am with you on the coffee! AND if you are a coffee lover, did you know the Polyensian has a wonderful coffee bar in the morning, right by Kona Cafe? It is great coffee!

Dani, feel better. And, I am so glad to hear you were so kind as to share your germs with your boss :rotfl2:

Love the Seinfeld references. How funny is it that so much of what we encounter is a given day was a story on Seinfeld?!

Thanks guys! I am home. I stopped to get Boston Market so there was no cooking tonight either. :thumbsup2 It was quite delicious! I am now on the couch resting. Lily is playing on the floor and Daniel is upstairs laying down because his fever is back. This is like a vicious cycle!

Janet I LOVE that episode! I think it's so funny.

WOW Dani! I'm surprised your boss showed a small heart! Glad you are home resting.....you need to all GET WELL! :hug:

OMG.. I have found my home. I can't believe I have missed this thread before. I CAN NOT COMMIT!!!!! I have buyer's remorse about everything. I have already changed my resort twice ,and after reading reviews.. about to change AGAIN! Oh geez. I am so glad I am not alone in this. My husband was listening to me ramble this afternoon and so gently kissed me on the cheek and said, "I am off to the Brave's game." Mind you, this was 3 and 1/2 hours before the game started. He was like, "You were about to start repeating yourself. I have heard this all before... gotta go." He is so over me :)
I was the same way on our last trip until I got a 40% pin that stated I had to pay in full and no changes could be made. It was like Disney knew what had to be done to stop the madness!!!! hehe

So I am booked at the Wildnerness Lodge 1 bedroom villa at the moment... thinking about switching to Polynesian....Good or bad idea? I read some bad reviews at both. Dated rooms????? FYI...We just stayed at the BWV in 2011 and LOVED It. (but we want to venture out)
On a side note, we were originally thinking about staying 9 days at disney, but now are thinking we are going to do a split stay at disney and a tampa area beach. What do ya'll think about that scenario? Two trips in one. 5 night at disney and then 4 nights at a beach???? Do you see what I mean. I am ALL OVER THE PLACE. Please help . hehe

OMG.. I have found my home. I can't believe I have missed this thread before. I CAN NOT COMMIT!!!!! I have buyer's remorse about everything. I have already changed my resort twice ,and after reading reviews.. about to change AGAIN! Oh geez. I am so glad I am not alone in this. My husband was listening to me ramble this afternoon and so gently kissed me on the cheek and said, "I am off to the Brave's game." Mind you, this was 3 and 1/2 hours before the game started. He was like, "You were about to start repeating yourself. I have heard this all before... gotta go." He is so over me :)
I was the same way on our last trip until I got a 40% pin that stated I had to pay in full and no changes could be made. It was like Disney knew what had to be done to stop the madness!!!! hehe

:welcome: We're a friendly group and we never care how often you make changes. We're always glad to hear about them and we'll support every single change you make!!! :rotfl2:

Trust me he didn't do it to be nice! He didn't want my germs. Jokes on him! :lmao::rotfl2:

:lmao: I know! :lmao: I almost spit out my drink laughing about that one! :thumbsup2 paybacks a b$&@*!

I just hope YOU feel better ASAP! :goodvibes

ETA! YIKES! sorry, I didn't realize I used a inappropriate word! my bad....I need to edit, don't wanna be starred!!!!

Going to O'Hare makes the most sense methinks. :thumbsup2 Has Southwest released that far into January yet? Haven't checked recently.

Southwest has gone into January, but it's a bit pricey for me. $294 isn't outrageous, but I know I can do better. It's a bit more expensive to go through O'Hare, but it's a matter of driving 20-30 minutes and an hour. I'll spend a bit more if it means I don't have to drive an hour or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter