• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

As the Ticker Turns~The next chapter of the Resort Changers Saga...*RC trips pg.238

Status
Not open for further replies.

pas130

Always missing Florida....
As the Ticker Turns~the newest edition of the Resort Changers Thread!

And you could say, we will have more plot twists than a soap opera...without the ugly drama....

orangebird2.gif

The official Resort Chargers mascot...Orange Bird AKA OB (thanks again KOOK)

link to our previous threads:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2855553

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758528

Let's get this party started...

I will start with an intro to what we are all about...
(props to stepdisney as I quoted the following from her thread)

We can help in EVERY stage of changing, ahem...I meant planning. Collectively, we have stayed in every resort, or at least visited there. We plan, talk, advise, change, talk, enable, and then full circle back to planning, and the ch-ch-changes go on and on.....

Feel free to post any changes, thoughts of changing, etc. We cover it all, ADRs, dates, resorts...

Thanks for coming, and I hope you have a great time here!!!

Resort Changers - The Series ~ We still can't make up our minds!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all. Our infamous journey into the world of resort changing continues. We call, we change, we research, we talk, we change some more, we change some more, we change some more.....

It is what we do. We are not ashamed, nor do we make excuses, instead, we make CHANGES. Those who understand, come join us. We have until our 40 day limit to change, change, change....Cha Cha Cha Changes....

This is a safe place for all.....don't be ashamed, admitting your weaknesses is the first step... Helpful fun is what we are about over here.....and resort changes, did I mention the resort changes.

My name is Stepdisney and I am a resortchanger. It has been 2 hours since my last resort change. I suffer from Resort Changeritis and.......I wouldn't change a thing!!!

An addendum from our girl KOOK....Oh, and don't forget all those room-only reservations we can change with impunity up to five days prior to arrival - not that any of us would do that

So I will continue with my intro.....

This thread is my happy place:goodvibes And the wonderful peeps here are my family...this is a bit different than a FAQ thread, but we have lots of info to collectively share to help plan, tweak, change, the perfect WDW trip!!!!

I believe I my have hit over 100 changes for my upcoming trip, so much so that I have caused the CRO computer to FREEZE completely :confused3

It is an addiction, but a harmless one...and one that the fellow changers here welcome with open arms
f809de82.gif

My name is Jeanette and I am a Resort Changer, it's been about 24 hours since my last change.....I am also mother to HRH (Her Royal Highness) my DD7, who is a GF fanatic, but loves all things Disney,ans so far the youngest RCer. We enable each other, and she pops in here with me...providing "stickers" and lots of love to her Dis friends here :cutie:

My DH thinks I am obsessed (I am) but he is relieved to know there are others like me, and he finally admits it isn't a bad problem to have.....cause it makes me happy.

So :welcome: and enjoy the party:

For those of you new to the Resort Changers Not-so-secret Society.....

I hope you feel comfortable here...all are welcome, and you will make friends with the finest people around....

Official food of RCers....WAFFLES

"waffling" on our resort choices...Please pass the syrup....

Note: There is plenty of syrup to go around :rolleyes1

so grab some coffee (or diet coke if you please ;) ) and enjoy your stay!!!!!

"As the ticker turns" is PERFECT!

LOVE the newest nest for Orange Bird and all our great WDW Resort Changers!

Thank you, thank you, Jeanette for making sure all RCs have a home. We couldn't do it without the encouragement of all our fellow RCs. Okay, maybe we can make changes all by ourselves, but we prefer to bounce our resort changing ideas off a few DISers first! Thank you for always being there for all of us:grouphug: and looking for us out in the Wilderness when we're not here:rolleyes1

Ahh...the Dis.... lol

If using google chrome I can use color, but with IE no color. Weird. lol

Great title!! This darn DIS is still crazy!! Linda, you haven't missed the craziness after all!! lol

It's not letting me post now!!! Who knows when this will show up, but I would have been post 4!! :rotfl:

9!!! Oh, well, at least I am here in double now. :rotfl:

Thank you, Jeannette!!! :hug: Now we can get all settled in our new Orange home. :)

I'm First!!!!!! :banana::yay::woohoo:
:cool1: Go Candace!! I bet Kook has a ribbon for you.....:cool1:

Let's get this party started!! It's been 21 hours since my last change :rolleyes1
:rotfl: Deena, so happy you posted...now go rest those hands :hug:

"As the ticker turns" is PERFECT!

LOVE the newest nest for Orange Bird and all our great WDW Resort Changers!

Thank you, thank you, Jeanette for making sure all RCs have a home. We couldn't do it without the encouragement of all our fellow RCs. Okay, maybe we can make changes all by ourselves, but we prefer to bounce our resort changing ideas off a few DISers first! Thank you for always being there for all of us:grouphug: and looking for us out in the Wilderness when we're not here:rolleyes1
:hug: Our lst thread made it to the 250s...I am working a lot and didn't want to risk us losing our home :grouphug: Step most definitely inspired me with that quote :worship: All of you are my family....(I got all my sisters and me, dancing as I type BTW) You, Janet, and Christine were my inspiration with the last thread.....cause deep down I'm a scaredy cat :hug: SO THANK YOU!!!! Third place, all the way from the Wilderness ;)
Oh good, on the first page!! :cool1: Let's get the party, started!! :woohoo:

Thanks Pas! :goodvibes
You sure did make the first page!!!! :dance3:

Great title!! This darn DIS is still crazy!! Linda, you haven't missed the craziness after all!! lol

It's not letting me post now!!! Who knows when this will show up, but I would have been post 4!! :rotfl:

9!!! Oh, well, at least I am here in double now. :rotfl:
And also First page!!!! This was not an easy feat with the Dis acting up!!!!!:lmao:

Oops. Didn't see the new thread when I posted to the old one. I'm here now :cool1:
All good :goodvibes You found us...I don't know which thread to post on now......I have to edit our old title I suppose....Yes we will be at the Poly together that's right...AWESOME!!!!!!

Janet, we've got to get the new POP party going this weekend for sure!! :hippie:
Yes Yes Yes :banana:

This new thread is making me want to make a change... :rolleyes1
Uh Oh :rotfl:

I did the same thing too!! :goodvibes
I almost did too :rolleyes1

2nd page already!!! We're wild women!!:rotfl:

(now if only the DIS would let me see my new pm's!!)

A little late but I am here too!:thumbsup2 My head hurts, just got off the phone with disney, trying to figure out how we could do a split stay Poly / AOA but the CM made it seem like such a big deal.

What I got from the conversation was that we cannot combine our room discount at the Poly with Free dining at AOA. :sad2: And DH had just given me the go ahead to do a split stay!!:mad:

He wanted to do Poly first and then 2 rooms Little Mermaid. Boo hoo...should I call back or is this plan not going to work?

I need a resort for December so I have something to change. ;)

Pas, when our RC November trip didn't work out and we had our January dates set, I ask Mia if she could get some afternoons off the wk of December 9th - Sophia will be in preschool mornings, so a trip will be doable for me. Rosie was able to go, so for the first time since 1997 I will be there longer than 3 or 4 ngts!:woohoo:

BUT....get out the violins and hankies...I cannot afford a deluxe. :(
I am trying not to face the sad reality, but I'll have to...have considered renting points, but would only want BWV and my friend, who rents points to me at $11 cannot book BWV until June, so chances would be slim BWV would be available. :sad1:

Where will I stay???? HELP!!popcorn::

A little late but I am here too!:thumbsup2 My head hurts, just got off the phone with disney, trying to figure out how we could do a split stay Poly / AOA but the CM made it seem like such a big deal.

What I got from the conversation was that we cannot combine our room discount at the Poly with Free dining at AOA. :sad2: And DH had just given me the go ahead to do a split stay!!:mad:

He wanted to do Poly first and then 2 rooms Little Mermaid. Boo hoo...should I call back or is this plan not going to work?

You could do both because it would be separate reservations...your nights at the Poly would be with your room only discount and your nights at AOA would be free dining. What she should have meant is that the discounts cannot be combined, so one discount at each resort. Poly with room discount. AOA with Free dining. You'll just have to meet the required number of nights and min tkt purchase for the FD at AOA. :)

Is that what you wanted? If so, call back because that CM did not understand. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter