Artist Point Confirmed to Become a Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Character Dinner

Hear hear! It's Orlando, home of a zillion fine dining joints.

LOL! I thought my DH would be the only one to call a fine dining establishment a "joint". LOL!!! But he was unhappy with the layout of the Beach Club and so has referred to one of my favorite resorts as a "dump." LOL!

Of note? NO Reservations are available for APs, through FEB 28, 2019.
Based on WDW data? This is a dead restaurant. Now, if WDW chooses to alter the data? GREAT.

But current data indicates that this is a dead restaurant.

Disney did alter the data and has announced that this restaurant is going to be a fixed cost character meal. The restaurant is not dead, it is altered.

Dean is reflecting on the loss of one of his favorite signature dining restaurants. For those who patronized AP, and who purchased into DVC at VWL, losing a restaurant that was part of the selling point of the package is a problem.
The thing that was confusing about his post wasn't that he was sad about AP being "dead." It's that he's citing the reservation data as the reason why it's considered dead instead of, you know, Disney announcing that it's dead in favor of the new character meal.

The thing that was confusing about his post wasn't that he was sad about AP being "dead." It's that he's citing the reservation data as the reason why it's considered dead instead of, you know, Disney announcing that it's dead in favor of the new character meal.

Yeah, I know. Kind of like AP is dead as he knows it. Who knows how the restaurant itself will fare?

Dean is reflecting on the loss of one of his favorite signature dining restaurants. For those who patronized AP, and who purchased into DVC at VWL, losing a restaurant that was part of the selling point of the package is a problem.
I get that, but it's not "dead" (whatever that means). I guess the repetitiveness of his posts are getting to me more than they should lol. Reading the same post copied and pasted in thread after thread gets old.

THANK YOU. I see a lot of TALK. Let's grab DATA. You know, FACTUAL INFORMATION, as delivered by WDW.
Data, as delivered by Disney:

Magic mirror on the wall, what is the fairest character dining of all?

This winter, it will most certainly be the all-new character dining experience opening at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge!

Storybook Dining at Artist Point will invite guests to venture into an Enchanted Forest-like setting inspired by Walt Disney’s “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.” There, you’ll enjoy a delicious meal of fantastic fare with visits from Snow White, Dopey and Grumpy. Delightful music and activities will help bring the classic fairytale to life, and you’ll even have an opportunity for an encounter with The Queen.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...buts-this-winter-at-disneys-wilderness-lodge/

THANK YOU. I see a lot of TALK. Let's grab DATA. You know, FACTUAL INFORMATION, as delivered by WDW.

I repeat: Based on MDE DATA....
NO Reservations are available for Artist Point APs, through FEB 28, 2019.

Now? Problem? Post new DATA. Everyone would love to hear this :).
Attaboy Dean!

I repeat: Based on MDE DATA....
NO Reservations are available for Artist Point APs, through FEB 28, 2019.

Now? Problem? Post new DATA. Everyone would love to hear this :).

Dean, Disney made an announcement that AP is becoming a character meal, and gave a brief description of how the meal will flow. It seems to follow BOG structure. The restaurant is not dead, it is just "reimagined" and will reopen in "winter."

Dean, Disney made an announcement that AP is becoming a character meal, and gave a brief description of how the meal will flow. It seems to follow BOG structure. The restaurant is not dead, it is just "reimagined" and will reopen in "winter."
He knows this, as he has posted on not liking the change. Obviously, not everyone will. But the restaurant always had openings and they needed to do something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter