Are people not fans of the Tim Tracker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where’s all this hate for "the wife" (she has a name, btw) coming from?

Earlier in the thread, a few have expressed their distaste for Jenn's twitter antics. She's vocal about her political beliefs and often gets involved in or incites drama with other twitter users and even other vloggers in the community. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to have died down now. I think she better understands the implications it could have for their income.

Earlier in the thread, a few have expressed their distaste for Jenn's twitter antics. She's vocal about her political beliefs and often gets involved in or incites drama with other twitter users and even other vloggers in the community. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to have died down now. I think she better understands the implications it could have for their income.
I don’t follow her on Twitter, so I don’t know what the drama is about. But the poster was saying that he hates to see her in the YouTube videos? I’m just curious, what is she saying that’s so dumb?

I use to watch the trackers but the last two years I've found their content just sorta meh. I don't think anyone should take issue with them getting stuff for free but I do think they can't give a fair assessment anymore. But again good on them for getting Disney to give away trips.

His wife can be annoying though less so now that she tones down her political opinions.

Wasn't there a dude who played video games....Pewdie Pie or something like that? He was making bank.
He was making mucho buck and then he involved himself in some controversy that is way worse than anything in this topic. people still watch him but his viewership took a dip. Markiplier however does the same thing and is generally cool. There's a whole genre of "Let's Play" videos where essentially it's this generations horror hosts (I miss horror hosts). Experience media with the viewer, get spooped, make some dad level jokes. We even sell beginner cam kits at work for kids that want to do it.

No, his last name is not Tracker. "The Tim Tracker" is referencing the vlog itself, it's a vlog that tracks what Tim is doing. They seem to have adopted the personas as "Tim & Jenn Tracker" but that's not their real last name.
OoOoOoOoOoohhhhhhhhh.

So another YouTube channel, blog, or perhaps DISBoard thread that follows along with the drama associated with The Tim Tracker could be called...

The The Tim Tracker Tracker.

He was making mucho buck and then he involved himself in some controversy that is way worse than anything in this topic. people still watch him but his viewership took a dip

Only temporarily. PewDiePie just passed 100,000,000 subscribers.

Not views. Subscribers.

Only temporarily. PewDiePie just passed 100,000,000 subscribers.

Not views. Subscribers.

Oy vey. Maybe it's the Howard Stern principal? They want to see what controversy he gets himself lodged into next?
Give me the choice between drama and calm stuff I'll take the calm every time, though it seems no one is immune to just a little drama. I didn't even know people had any issue with the Timtracker until I joined these boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter