April Trip Reports

Friday’s at Dunkin’ are free donut Friday’s (when you buy drink with Dunkin’ card)... so I do that with boys each Friday...

We went to the grocery store today. Not able to find my paper towels but still have some so not last resort yet.

@proudmomof4 i am watching marvel movies in mostly chronological order. Skipped a few. Just finished antman tonight. It was good enjoyed it. Hoping to watch Civil War tomorrow. Should have rain most of the day so movies will be the option,

We want to talk what we watch in April...? Well, my shows (although this is all the time) are M.A.S.H, McHale's Navy, Hogan's Heroes, CHiPs (see a theme here?). I am also binge watching various Star Trek series... have done Star Trek: The Next Generation, just finished Star Trek: Deep Space 9. Now watching Enterprise. Will watch Star Trek Voyager next followed by catching up with Star Trek Discovery and Star Trek Picard after that. I watch the Star Trek tuff during my daily elliptical. So, for example, a 7 year series lasts me close to that many months. My "older" series TV shows I watch while working around the house...currently it is as I repaint all the trim in my house from the wood look to white. Replaced ALL the windows in our colonial last fall, so finished repainting and caulking all around those about 1 month ago....now on to all the rest of the trim and interior doors... this will be a project many months in the doing still, so lots of time to watch those on streaming services or my DVD sets. I like that older stuff that I remember seeing when my mom watched them...I don't like much "modern" television sitcoms or series. Not a fan of all those crime scene, police, investigative shows. I do like animal planet and some HGTV.

@4077 we have been watching MASH we are on season 2 episode 3. I will say we both saw all of them as kids most of the first seasons on syndication, because the series started before we were born :-). We are loving them again and getting more of the jokes. We save movies for the weekend and watch MASH during the week usually with dinner.

I did run down to the Ford dealer today to get some antifreeze for the truck. I called to make sure the parts department was open to the public. I had to order over the phone, pay with a card and then drive to the side of the building where there was a taped up box with my name on it sitting outside the roll up doors.

Never saw a person the whole time. Social distancing to the extreme. I then went to Wal Mart for distilled water and it was a free for all.

j

Uh, I'm not sure that's social distancing.

That's actually how my local Ford dealer was before Covid.

:rolleyes1

We want to talk what we watch in April...? Well, my shows (although this is all the time) are M.A.S.H, McHale's Navy, Hogan's Heroes, CHiPs (see a theme here?). I am also binge watching various Star Trek series... have done Star Trek: The Next Generation, just finished Star Trek: Deep Space 9. Now watching Enterprise. Will watch Star Trek Voyager next followed by catching up with Star Trek Discovery and Star Trek Picard after that. I watch the Star Trek tuff during my daily elliptical. So, for example, a 7 year series lasts me close to that many months. My "older" series TV shows I watch while working around the house...currently it is as I repaint all the trim in my house from the wood look to white. Replaced ALL the windows in our colonial last fall, so finished repainting and caulking all around those about 1 month ago....now on to all the rest of the trim and interior doors... this will be a project many months in the doing still, so lots of time to watch those on streaming services or my DVD sets. I like that older stuff that I remember seeing when my mom watched them...I don't like much "modern" television sitcoms or series. Not a fan of all those crime scene, police, investigative shows. I do like animal planet and some HGTV.
Sandford and Son
Knightrider
A-Team
Macgyver

And do I dare...

Lost!

I was reading your comment out loud to Himself, and we had to laugh when I got to the part about your disguise lol. I'd try that but I never get away with anything lol
I lucked out. The Self Checkout Scanner didn't recognize me. This week I am going to make sure to bring my FOSTER GRANTS as an added layer.
Spud I think you are supposed to come back with the dog. Preferably the same one you left with, at least that's what the wife tells me.

Ok , did the forst responder hours at bjs this morning. Long lines still and not much in the store. I did score 1 of 3 giant packs of TP. 1 pack of paper towels, and some disinfectent wipes. Food wise was scarce. So , got a few things but not what i wanted. Cat food was scarce also. So be safe out there and stock up on stuff, you have too as everyone else is. I really do see a shortage coming if this doesn't let up soon. They did have a ton of spam on the shelves. Most all of the freezer sections were wiped out, as well as the pasta, and sauses, no cheeses and only the few paper products. 20200419_080145.jpg
That was the line around the store to get in.

DW/DD did the 2 week shopping supply run on Wednesday, they were told only 1 person from a family allowed, DD had to go out and come back in and grab her own cart, luckily she has an emergency debit card, store was well stocked.

This is obscure/bad movie weekend and board games for us, started Friday with, G Force, Bolt and playing Yahtzee, Saturday was Monster House, Over the Hedge, Lego Movie and playing Catan. Not sure what DD has on the movie menu for today

Bolt was great.
I went to work yesterday then hit Lowe’s. They only took credit cards, which was good because that’s all I use.
Now we’re playing outside. The weather’s cold but gorgeous.
The turkey vultures found the turkey carcass and pulled it into the front yard. We can sit on the front porch and watch them have breakfast. A hawk was dining there earlier today.

Put the Brindle on the leash and put the Dalmation in the pocket of your hoodie and let them play together at the dog park. Repeat the process to return home

Nice "campfire".

Hopefully things are going ok tonight. It looks like you are getting some big thunderstorms again.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter