April Trip Reports

Well here at Camp Driveway we had to move into the Main Lodge as the rig went in for annual service. With the weather turning iffy for the last 3 days outdoor recreation was limited and indoor projects require more materials than I have on hand.
Monday unwilling to just sit and vegiatate in front of the box , I ventured back to the Domain of CHUBBS the Black House Panther. Once she was pacified with an appropriate amount of cat treats, I went about exploring the storage cabinet for the Lost Grooming Shears. My search was rewarded within a few minutes and the Ruby Grooming shears were mine. Drawing on experiences from my days in the Service I chose the attachments that would best produce the effect I hoped for. My Initial test pass showed I needed to change my direction and after that I was on the right path to where I wanted to go.
Nearing the end of my task Lucille woke up. Her expression was a cross between confusion and laughter. "What did you do?" was all she could say. My reply was simple I Gave myself a Basic training type hair cut! After 3 months I was looking and feeling like a HIPPIE. She did agree I was getting rather Scruffy looking and even helped me square it up some.
Hopefully next month I can go to my barber and have it done more the way I normally do For now at least I am AFR 35-10Resized_20200420_131449 (1).jpg

I've got a camping trip starting tomorrow.

There is a trip report thread I've started on the Camping Community Board simply because nobody's been camping ANYWHERE lately so I figured it would be appreciated (I know I would).

On the Camping Community Board:

Gulf State Park Trip April 2020

Nearing the end of my task Lucille woke up. Her expression was a cross between confusion and laughter. "What did you do?" was all she could say. My reply was simple I Gave myself a Basic training type hair cut! After 3 months I was looking and feeling like a HIPPIE. She did agree I was getting rather Scruffy looking and even helped me square it up some.
Hopefully next month I can go to my barber and have it done more the way I normally do For now at least I am AFR 35-10View attachment 490015

You gotta do what you gotta do, Mike.

I met Mike at the Fort on a trip not long ago. Nice guy - hope everyone can meet him on future trip. One thing about him is that fabulous mustache - I really do like it (hope it only got a trim recently).

The best thing about the 'stache is that when Mike walks into a room, I think his 'stache arrive about a minute before him. :worship: Yep that's jealousy you hear in my voice....

DW took some scissors to her hair yesterday and now has a brown hair bob like Meg Ryan (although blond) in "You've Got Mail". She went short and I like it. Thus I think the self-hair trim thing is contagious (like Covid).

See you in October Mike. :wave2:

Bama Ed

Last edited:
Work. Bonus: I got to show an older doc how to do our job.
Backyard to cut the young one’s hair
Front yard to help the old one cut down an encroaching tree.
Now headed on an ATV ride if I can catch up with the team.

Ok , did the forst responder hours at bjs this morning. Long lines still and not much in the store. I did score 1 of 3 giant packs of TP. 1 pack of paper towels, and some disinfectent wipes. Food wise was scarce. So , got a few things but not what i wanted. Cat food was scarce also. So be safe out there and stock up on stuff, you have too as everyone else is. I really do see a shortage coming if this doesn't let up soon. They did have a ton of spam on the shelves. Most all of the freezer sections were wiped out, as well as the pasta, and sauses, no cheeses and only the few paper products. View attachment 489130
That was the line around the store to get in.
I've used Tractor Supply for my cat's food as well as my bunny. You can order online and have curb side pickup. The chain pet shops are doing the same thing. These places are a bit more expensive than BJ's and such but piece of mind is worth it.

Another saturday, another trip to the grocery store. Plus a stop at Home Depot. Did get pape towels, no Bounty, but with Mallory being sick the last few days i need paper towels.

Another saturday, another trip to the grocery store. Plus a stop at Home Depot. Did get pape towels, no Bounty, but with Mallory being sick the last few days i need paper towels.
I'm not the only one who goes to Home Depot for giant rolls of Bounty? Who knew!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter