April Scrapbooking Challenge

Ok I am offically done for the month at 65 pages! I think that is the most I have done in a long time. But I am totally caught up on both teacher gift albums :cool1: My DD school album and I am one layout short or I would be totally caught up on DS school album. But I need a few sheets of paper....
It is baby chick world right now. Both 1st and 3rd grade had chicks. SIlly me didn't buy enough hay and barn wood paper.....
So happy scrapping!

I am at a big fat "0" for this month. My husband was in Europe on business for 2 weeks and with that said, pretty much put an end to my scrapping. I did get my scrapbook walkin closet set up however - so we will see what May brings. But our Disney trip is this month too! :banana:

I got 4 more done, with a layout ready to go as well...but I don't know if I will get a chance to complete it tonight...so I believe my final total is 21. Not bad for a month with DH here for two weeks, and well, a newborn baby to take care of! :flower: I'm quite pleased. And my stack of photos doesn't look so darn intimidating anymore either.

Ok I thought I was done but then I got inspired to do a few more pages...
completed 6 more. Finally finished my son's pinewood derby pages!
So that puts me at 71 pages! :flower:
Oh if every month could be this productive I would be caught up in no time! :rotfl:

I did another 26 this month which brought my total up to 46. :cheer2:

Spinning - thanks its such a cute book ! I started one for my daughter but she has since decided to have the characters sign tags and use the tags and pictures to make her 6x8 book when we get home. That is great on your total! Michelle

Tags for autographs! What a fantastic idea!
If I was an organized person I think that is what I would do for our next trip! I love it! Then you have such freedom for layouts!

Kudos to everyone for April! I did nothing until this weekend, but theater season has backed off and this weekend I was able to scrap my little fingers off! :rotfl: Didn't bother to count Friday and Saturday but did start keeping track Sunday for the May challenge!

Deb

Congrats to everyone for this month. I went to a crop on Saturday and got 6.5 pages done. I was very disappointed in myself. I had scrappers block. Going to a mom and daughter crop on Friday at my LSS and hope to get my book finished!!!!!!

Hi guys,
Does anyone dispute that Spinning is the winner? Wow! What a goal to attain! I agree, it's not about the prize it's about the accomplishment!
Amii

Hi guys,
Does anyone dispute that Spinning is the winner? Wow! What a goal to attain! I agree, it's not about the prize it's about the accomplishment!
Amii

I never got to doing anything on Saturday so I don't have any to add.

I did do some yesterday so I will wait until the May thread starts.

No dispute here !!

as for the Tag idea..I had bought some just plain white medium tags and some that come in a package with sticky back but then I didnt' like them so I got 2 card stock scrap packs from AC Moore and took out all the smaller size rectangle ones (they are maybe 5 inches long by 3 inches wide) and clipped them with a big binder clip and will just have the characters sign on the card stock and make tags when we get home usings eyelets, brads and stickers. My DD is pretty creative so she will have fun with that idea right now she thinks she is going to do a picture and tag per page but we will see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter