April Scrapbooking Challenge

I got 4 more pages done on last years book Thursday, hope to get more done tonight middle daughter got engaged Thursday so been looking at wedding books all day

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

dsnymomadopt2china said:
Is is true diznygirl-you are at 37? Wow!

Yes - those were the pages that I had done a Power Layout of in March, but didn't have time to do....

Now I'm doing my current album - I'm at Halloween - and I've done 12 pages in that....

So that brings me to 49 - wow is right! I'd better take a break! ;)

:mickeybar

:moped:

:bored:

:music:

I don't think we can compete Diznygirl :) - LOL

I did another 11 pages last night so I am up to 19 for the month :) HOORAY!! And I am happy to report that I am finally DONE with my wedding album.

Aprils goal is to finish the 12x15 I am working on and get my son's school book updated.

I got 3 (albeit VERY simple) pages done today....hoping to crop some pictures this afternoon. :goodvibes

I complete 6 more pages this morning so I am now at 10. My goal is to finish the second book for my mom before the end of the month. I can't belief I'm only on 1973. It seems to have taken me a long time to get through the early 70's. I looked through the pictures I have and I think the next couple years will get done quickly. Hoping to get through the bicentenial by the end of this week. Need more pages for the one's I've done so I must get to my LSS today.

5 more pages for me...I'm up to 8 for the month. :banana:

Can I join? I have done 2 pages so far. I Power Sorted my entire October trip and am just starting to put the pages together. I'm going to a crop next Friday, so I am hoping to get a lot more done.

8 more today so that puts me at 42! I am now totally caught up on the teacher scrapbooks! I just have one more layout and my son's school book is caught up!
Definately this is the way to do these gift books!

I popped out another 5 pages tonight. That brings me up to 24. I also am caught up with my 12x15 book so that is done.

4 more pages for me last night. total of 8 for the month so far. only 2 more pages and i'm done with this trip.

Missy

I'm so embarrassed! I haven't TOUCHED my scrapping in 2 weeks! We have been so busy on our farm delivering new calves and baby goats. Seems we went through a spell where we were having a set of twins or at least a single born every day! Then the cows starting dropping!! EVERY day I have to check on them and make sure all are delivering w/o any problems and then at night DH and I have to get the goats up in our barn so they're safe--we have ALOT of coyotes around here. In addition to that, we just finished our taxes Thursday AND my MIL has had some pretty serious health issues to come up in the last week. AND of course there's my job (home based travel agent) and all 3 girls playing soccer now.

I finally finished our Disney album but will have to buy several more pkts of refill pages and possibilly another album to get all the pages in albums!! I'm hoping tonight I can start working on another album until I can find more refill pages.

Good luck to those that are doing so well!

Karen aka TN Traveler :flower:

Joining in VERY late.....I have done 23 pages so far this month, 18 of them in my DS surgery album, and I have only 3 more to go until it's done!

Steph

" busy on our farm delivering new calves and baby goats..."

Well, I haven't heard that one before!!!! LOL!!! Karen wins some sort of special reward for the best reason for not doing her scrapbooking!

:)

i got 8 more pages done today maybe next weekend i will get finished i have to start making my autograph book to take in june

2 more pages done so that puts me I think at 48.
Hope to scrap some more on Wed. Don't think i will get to it today.

And I agree! Delievering cows and goats! That is good reason!

I hope to get a call from my DD school that the chicks are hatching so I can go in and take some pictures!

I finished taxes wed, cleaned Thursday, actually went out for fun Friday and had company Sat & Sun. I did ge tsome stuff together for a crop tonight, so I should see some progress. With taxes over, I should be ablt to find some quality scrappin' time now.

Karen - Living on a farm. That sounds soo cool, but a LOT of hard work. Amazing you find time to scrap at all!

Steph - DS' surgery album? I hope all's ok and that that album can be completed soon without more additions!

Two more pages...taking my total pages for this month to 10. Finished our 2001 WDW trip. I have three non-disney shorter trips to scrap from 2002 and then back to some disney scrapping for 2003 & 2004.

Missy

I haven't done anymore pages yet, but I did power sort my 8 day WDW Christmas trip. So now I have 2 trips power sorted, just one more to go. I was hoping to get all three done before we left for our next trip next week, but I ran out of page protectors and I need to get another scrapbook.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter