April Scrapbooking Challenge

dsnymomadopt2china

Mouseketeer
i thought I would give a fresh thread start. Here are the totals so far, and anyone can join.
Amii

TN Travlor-4
Spinning- 16
Pigletspal-
Mla973-2
wdwmom-1
Beanie -6
Cobbler-8

No pages done yet but that should change by the end of the weekend. Going to a 6 hour crop on Friday night. :banana:

Good luck this month everyone.

Missy

I'm in, but I don't know if I will accomplish anything! DH flies in tonight on leave from Iraq; DD is only 4 weeks old...but I have a PILE of photos now from the last month, surely it will get bigger while DH is home! Maybe he can watch the kiddoes for me so I can have some scrappin time. :earsgirl:

I'm in with a whopping two pages so far this month. I thought I would get more done since we're on spring break, but so far I've had other stuff to do... like sleep late, take the cats to the vet, etc! Well, I hope to get more done before i go back on Monday. :teeth:

I'm going to pass on the official challenge for this month. Have many other things going on and IF I get the chance to scrap it won't be until later in the month and not many pages I'm afraid.
Deb

FantasticDisFamily said:
I'm going to pass on the official challenge for this month. Have many other things going on and IF I get the chance to scrap it won't be until later in the month and not many pages I'm afraid.
Deb
:scared1:
Is the world coming to an end? I know how you feel. I'm hoping to be in scrapping mode again after this weekend, though.

Nope - I tend to go in spurts and this year the spring is crazy. Although when I do get back to DS's book I will have at least a couple pages to do on your alma mater Carrie! Our visit was wonderful! Email me when you get a chance.

Deb

First I want to say - Alice28 - I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME WITH YOUR HUSBAND WHILE HE'S HOME!!!!! Please, say Thank You to him from me.

I will be in on the challenge this month but I won't be able to scrap until the crop I'm going to on the 30th. 9+ hours of scrapping, I should be able to get my 2003 trip book finished!!!!

Count me in for April - I've done 14 pages so far.

many more to go.........

:)

Where is everyone?? I've done another 23 pages - the book is done! Just need to pop some page protectors on, then stick it on the shelf. :cool1:

And then get started on the next one...... :crazy:

Sign me up... we just got back and I can't wait to scrap the pictures from the AWESOME new stunt show at MGM!!!

Scrapped yesterday. I finally figured out if I scrap the kids school pages and the teachers books at the same time it moves a lot quicker! LOL! one book is a 12x12 and the teacher books are 8x8.
So I am now up to 28 pages!

Hi guys, y'all are cranking them out-awesome! If I miss anyone, let me know. But here is what i have gathered. Is is true diznygirl-you are at 37? Wow!

TN Travlor-4
Spinning- 28
Pigletspal-20
Mla973-2
wdwmom-4
Beanie -6
Cobbler-8
wtpclc-
ourDogcisco-
knovak-
5wdwnutz-
Sheridee32-
Alice28-
ilovedale3-2
cruise04-
diznygirl-37
Todisney-

Anymore?

Do circle journal pages count? If so, I'm up to 6.

Go easy, this is my first time joining in!!! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter