April 18 to 24 - Live Trip Report

8:30 and we're done eating. Our food arrived in just a few minutes. Everything was phenomenal!
Now just sitting here relaxing making our attack plan for rope drop.
DD and DH will do SDMT and I'm going to PP. Then well head yo BTR together.
Omg, I sm SOOOOO happy right now!!!

8:56. First PP rider today!!! All alone on PP!
Walking over to SDMT now to edit for DD/DH. They had a tiny line to wait in.

I'm so glad that you are having such a great morning so far! I bet the rest of the day will be just as great! :)

Sun is out now, but humidity is still very high. We did pirates 1 more time then headed to Buzz. In a 15 min Q right now that's actually looking more like 25 to me, we'll see.

Phone says temp is 75 now, but humidity is SO high I'm sweating alot. At 10:30 am!

Space MT is open!!! Jumping in 35 min Q. I thought it was gonna be closed! Super excited! Grabbed FP for later with Xtra bands

Wow space MT is rough! Sent DD/DH for another go with FP. I'm in the dump shop massage chair waiting lol

As soon as they get out we're going to Philharmagic, then back to BTM for our FP.

We might need to find lunch after that

I know I have already said it...but I LOVE this!!! Thank you so much for doing this. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Packing lots in. Did HM w/FP, stopped for ice cream, looked in HM store, had neat personal interaction w/chip & dale, ate at friars and didSDMT w/FP.
Checked out gastons, but it was too busy to stay.
Starting Sorcerers now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter