Apply to be on the Disney Mom Panel Sept. 8th

Who is going to apply?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wonder when they will pick the next round. I check my email numerous times a day. I hope it is soon.

Patience is a virtue - I guess I might not be as virtuous as I once thought !!!!:rotfl: Good luck to everyone !!

not all of us though:mad: But we can be happy for those that DO get an email or whatever and that make it to the next round!

Lori

I didn't enter last year, but it was fun watching on the sidelines as everyone progressed. So good luck to everyone that entered this year, and look forward to hearing exciting news from some of you.

Subscribing because I know when Disney starts notifying people I'll hear about it here.
Good luck everyone!
popcorn::

Check your email!!!!

I'm in!

"We would like to congratulate you on making it to the next phase of the selection process for the 2009 Walt Disney World® Moms Panel!
"

Who's with me????

Check your email!!!!

I'm in!

"We would like to congratulate you on making it to the next phase of the selection process for the 2009 Walt Disney World® Moms Panel!
"

Who's with me????
What time did they send your email and from what email address did it come from?

From those of us who will not be moving to the next round, let me offer our sincerest CONGRATULATIONS!!! :cheer2:

And now can you feel the green-with-envy death stare coming at you through the computer screen? ;)

Well done, ladies. Keep us posted on what happens next!

Congrats to those who have gotten through so far!!! How exciting:) How many people have gotten a congrats email at this point? Has anyone received an email saying you didn't get through? I haven't heard anything yet so I will still keep my fingers crossed & congrats again to those of you getting through!

Congrats to those who have gotten through so far!!! How exciting:) How many people have gotten a congrats email at this point? Has anyone received an email saying you didn't get through? I haven't heard anything yet so I will still keep my fingers crossed & congrats again to those of you getting through!

I went back and looked at the e-mail they sent out right after receiving the application and it said they wouldn't be able to contact those who did not make it due to the high number of applicants. I didn't get anything yet, and if I don't there's always next year!

Congrats to our fellow DIS'ers who've made it to the next round!!!:cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter