Apply to be on the Disney Mom Panel Sept. 8th

Who is going to apply?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks for the info. I didn't know they would be looking for a new panel this year!!! Good luck everyone.

Oooh, so close to be eligable! We are going from dec 9-16 - that means I would only be there for the last day of it!
Also, the last time I was there was 2003 - not within the last 12 months.

total bummer!

Sounds fun....but again, I think I'll pass up on applying due to the requirements and the fact that the trip isn't for the 'whole' family from what I understand. Even if it was....what are the other benefits....I haven't really heard of much?

Oh wow ~ I would love :lovestruc to be a part of this! :thumbsup2

I will apply... it can't hurt anything and won't take anything but a little time! :goodvibes

:wizard: Good luck to everyone applying!

Ok, I can't get the site to load darn it! What really ticked me off last time was that we were told not to expect a response if you were not accepted to the next round. I went to WDW, came home and had a bazillion e-mails in my spam folder. I didn't bother going through all of them just to find out that they *did* send out "thanks, but no" e-mails. And I didn't get one! Or I did and I deleted it! Or I was moved on to round 2 and deleted that! I'll never know!

D4D

ETA: D'oh! I just got the site to load and looked at the requirements. Dec 5-9... well it's not that I can't get the time off... but I'm due Dec 6! So I'll most likely be on maternity leave! Or in labor during that time! Do you think that's a problem?

oooohhhh!!! *squeal with delight* I'm going to apply! I thought you had to actually be a MOM to do this.. but I didn't see that anywhere in the requirements. (Hopefully I'll be a mom by next year though!).

yes, yes, yes!!!! will you guys vote for me if I need votes? ;) :rotfl:

Ok, I can't get the site to load darn it! What really ticked me off last time was that we were told not to expect a response if you were not accepted to the next round. I went to WDW, came home and had a bazillion e-mails in my spam folder. I didn't bother going through all of them just to find out that they *did* send out "thanks, but no" e-mails. And I didn't get one! Or I did and I deleted it! Or I was moved on to round 2 and deleted that! I'll never know!

D4D

ETA: D'oh! I just got the site to load and looked at the requirements. Dec 5-9... well it's not that I can't get the time off... but I'm due Dec 6! So I'll most likely be on maternity leave! Or in labor during that time! Do you think that's a problem?

Imagine how dedicated you would seem if you went into labour!!!!

Imagine how dedicated you would seem if you went into labour!!!!

I had an unplanned c-section the first time, left me feeling very disappointed, empty, and upset. I am hoping for a VBAC this time around, it's ivery mportant to me. I do not want a scheduled c-section! But this gave me pause... :idea: if I have the c/s in Nov maybe I could make it... then I came to my senses. :rolleyes:

I am not scheduling a c/s, even for WDW!:love:

If they are looking for more panelists this year, there's a good chance they will do it next year, so I'll plan to apply again then. I just keep telling myself that ::yes::

:sad2: Oh I was so wanting to apply for this and would even be there at that time,but since it is our first visit it counts me out,well for this year anyway...oh well next year fingers crossed.

Didn't they pick a DISNEY DAD last time?

I want to be a DISNEY DAD/GRANDDAD. I hope that they give us DADS a fair shake at joining this panel; as I know that we have just as much to offer. So come on all of you Dads out there, lets make this the "Year of the Disney Dads"

I saw this too, but we are going Dec. 7 -14, not in the past 12 months. Hopefully they will do this next year, then I can apply. Good luck to all of you who apply!

Didn't they pick a DISNEY DAD last time?

I want to be a DISNEY DAD/GRANDDAD. I hope that they give us DADS a fair shake at joining this panel; as I know that we have just as much to offer. So come on all of you Dads out there, lets make this the "Year of the Disney Dads"

They did have a dad last time. I say go for it, doesn't hurt to try :cool1: Good Luck!!

Kelli

If you are chosen, can you book then for those dates in Dec., or do you have to have it scheduled already? Also, do we have a definite on if your family can be with you during those dates?

I am assuming that we have to pick up our airfare but the resort is free? Did you have to stay onsite when you went in the previous 12 months?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter