Apply to be on the Disney Mom Panel Sept. 8th

Who is going to apply?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
It asked me more about my family and professional background. It also asked me about my MS.

O'Boy how exciting! I betcha it does mean something *CONGRTULATIONS* How nervous / excited were you when you saw the e-mail? :yay:

LOL, I haven't had the guts to answer, yet! I put no thought into my original app. so I don't want to "muff" this one!

Did anyone else have an email this morning asking for more information?

I'm hoping it means good news!

Interesting! Hopefully it means you're heading to the next round!

I think that last year they sent emails out to everyone, thanking them for participating but that they weren't going to the next round. I wonder if they'll do that this year?

Then maybe I can stop hitting "refresh" on my email account. :)

This is weird. I think it is different than the mom's panel. I am emailing them to ask if that is what it is for. I just assumed mom's panel because it references some of my answers from the app. Will let you all know when/if I hear from them.

Frankly, if it is connected with free travel I don't care!

All right, ladies, no need to panic. I received a call fromDisney in response to my email. This isn't panel related. They asked me not to go into it with folks (after I told her I had posted on the Dis..."Oh Lord" was her response!)

Take care, and sorry. I was just really excited.

All right, ladies, no need to panic. I received a call fromDisney in response to my email. This isn't panel related. They asked me not to go into it with folks (after I told her I had posted on the Dis..."Oh Lord" was her response!)

Take care, and sorry. I was just really excited.

Well, congrats to whatever it is! But, whooosshh,:scared: glad to know I could still be in the running. More happy waiting to everyone!:rolleyes1

Allison

Continued lots of luck to all that applied. Being 1 of 20,000 who applied is a honor all in its self. Of course being 1 of 16 would be awesome!! :-)

Happy waiting everyone!!!

I did not even know about the Mom's Panel last year until a few days after it closed. I am trying not to think about it ! Doing something like the Panel would be amazing !!! What a way to incorporate Disney magic:wizard: to your every day life - helping others enjoy one of the things I love the most in life (besides my family, that is) !! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter