Apply to be on the Disney Mom Panel Sept. 8th

Who is going to apply?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I entered last year and didn't get past round one. I was happy just to get the welcome to the Disney Moms Club package.

This year I made it to round two :)

Anyone know how many applicants in round two?

Thanks!:hippie:

Congratulations, all who have made it to the second round!!!
Bobbi:banana:

Just checked my email and I'm amazed to see that I will also be moving on to the 2nd round.:cool1: :rotfl2: :cool1:
Is 12:20 p.m. the time stamp on everybody's email that made it to the second round? Just trying to see if they were all sent out in one mass email or if more confirmations will be coming.

I didn't get an email so I'll just have to be happy to be a Disney Mom to 2children, 1 DH, and many friends and family that need my advice. That will hopefully get me through until I can try again next year. Good luck to all those that made it to round 2.

Have we come up with a total so far?

Man... what I would not give for a reply! I would have loved to be on the panel. Maybe there is next year... sigh... I guess I can work on that next year. Until then I wait and hope! :rolleyes1

Congrats to those who are moving on to round 2!! :cool1:

What do you have to do for round 2? More essays? What are the topics?

:sad: Sadly, I didn't get an email...although I keep hoping and checking
(All it takes is faith and trust and a little bit of pixie dust)
It was fun to try and to dream...And I enjoyed writing my essays, and thought I did a decent job. I will try again next year (as long as it's offered).

Have fun Round Two Contestants!! Good Luck! :cheer2:

Thanks to everyone for all the well wishes! So nice to be supported :)

I sent my reply in earlier today - we'll see!

Thanks again!
Wings :hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter