AP prices increased [6/18/2019]

update July 2: no AP for sale at sams club online, except water park AP ($135.50 plus tax).
(rest of this original post is outdated now... FWIW (it's 1:30pm, July 1) Sam's Club still has the reduced price ($865.99/$965.99 plus tax, Platinum/Plus non-FL). (With tax, for me in Mass., $924.78/$1,031.28.))

Last edited:
Maybe it’s been answered somewhere else but has anyone from Canada tried sam’s Club?
I can’t seem to be able to register without a US address...

Still showing the same price for me: 7/1 (9:52am EST) - Copied from my cart.
Adult (Ages 10+)
Gate price $1,119.00 + tax $72.74 = $1,191.74
Your Member Price: 865.99*

Subtotal (1 items): $865.99
Est. savings** $269.46

I would expect a change tomorrow. Seems like Disney typically gives the third party resellers a couple weeks before their cost goes up. Of course, if they pre purchase tickets as opposed to issuing etickets, they can sell those low until they run out. I bought a renewal through AAA to get the old price.

So happy that I popped on here just to see if there was anything new that I needed to know. Just purchased my AP for all 4 family members at the old AP price -- and saved $1100!! Thanks to all for posting -- now we have another year of magical vacations! :)

Maybe it’s been answered somewhere else but has anyone from Canada tried sam’s Club?
I can’t seem to be able to register without a US address...
Bought a Sam's club membership and discounted AP using a random US address. Put my canadian info when it came to billing. You can also add a second us address to your credit card.

Bought a Sam's club membership and discounted AP using a random US address. Put my canadian info when it came to billing. You can also add a second us address to your credit card.
I just tried and I still wasn’t able to put my Canadian address on the billing information :(

Anyone know if the annual pass price is still good at Sam's club? $865.99

Just bought my Annual pass from sam's club got both emails, printed out the voucher, but I don't see an expiration date on the voucher nothing that says what I paid, it does have the Disney Reservation #. Just feeling a little concerned. Final cost was $924.78 there was a $58.79 Taxes and Fees charge.

Last edited:
Just bought my pass now how do I know what the expiration date is?

When you link the pass to MDX, it shows up with an expiration date of December 2030. You can link/see this before you activate the pass - just put the number on the will call onto your account and then it will be there and allow you to book Fastpasses.

Thank you but, I have no clue what the will call is on my account.

Thank you but, I have no clue what the will call is on my account.

There should be a 12 digit number on the will call that you received from Sam's Club. That is the number you need to use on MDX to "link the ticket" - I believe it should be an option when you look up the tickets already connected to your account.

There should be a 12 digit number on the will call that you received from Sam's Club. That is the number you need to use on MDX to "link the ticket" - I believe it should be an option when you look up the tickets already connected to your account.
Thank you for all the help will work on this tomorrow don’t want to screw this up.

Got mine to hold on to for a 2021 trip. Setup one and I see the expiration as 2030.

Thank you for all the help will work on this tomorrow don’t want to screw this up.

The Will Call # is on the PDF attachment Sam’s sent you in the email confirmation. Just thought I would try and clarify, however you probably already understood this. :-).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter