AP prices increased [6/18/2019]

Searc

DIS Veteran
AP prices were increased without warning this morning, some significantly. The Platinum AP (only one available to non-FL residents) increased by over $200. I was on the fence about renewing my AP since I'll have a lot more disposable income and time in the upcoming year, but Disney made the decision easy for me. Nope!

AP prices were increased without warning this morning, some significantly. The Platinum AP (only one available to non-FL residents) increased by over $200. I was on the fence about renewing my AP since I'll have a lot more disposable income and time in the upcoming year, but Disney made the decision easy for me. Nope!
Can you tell me the actual price of the Platinum Plus AP please @Searc thanks :)

Via WDW News Today

Below you’ll see the Florida Resident price, followed by the Out-of-State price, if applicable (you can see previous pricing set earlier this year here):
  • Platinum Plus: $999 (previously $849) / $1,219 (previously $994)
  • Platinum: $899 (previously $749) / $1,119 (previously $894)
  • Gold: $699 (previously $609)
  • Silver: $519 (previously $479)
  • Theme Park Select: $439 (no price change)
  • Weekday Select: $349 (previously $319)
  • Epcot After 4: $309 (previously $289)
  • Water Parks: $139 (previously $130)
  • Water Parks After 2: $89 (previously $79)

Sadly, this is probably our last year as AP holders. Our circumstances are changing and we may not be able to make multiple trips as a family.

There would have to be some sweet perks for the 50th to get me to buy them again. And I would only do it using the tickets I have to upgrade.

Via WDW News Today

Below you’ll see the Florida Resident price, followed by the Out-of-State price, if applicable (you can see previous pricing set earlier this year here):

• Platinum Plus: $999 (previously $849) / $1,219 (previously $994)
  • Platinum: $899 (previously $749) / $1,119 (previously $894)
  • Gold: $699 (previously $609)
  • Silver: $519 (previously $479)
  • Theme Park Select: $439 (no price change)
  • Weekday Select: $349 (previously $319)
  • Epcot After 4: $309 (previously $289)
  • Water Parks: $139 (previously $130)
  • Water Parks After 2: $89 (previously $79)
Thank you very much @Searc I'm guessing the prices for non residents will have about the same percentage increase OUCH!!!
Editing to apologise for not reading your post properly Searc…. you already gave the answer *slaps forehead* lol

I’m pretty bummed out about the increase. Does anyone know how much the renewal price is? That will determine if I can remain an AP holder next year.

I may just go one more time on my current AP (which I hadn’t planned on doing) and not renew. I could still make it work, if I took two trips (~5 days each) - I’m an out of stater.

I was trying to decide if I should renew my AP, I will not with this increase as it offers no savings for me to do so. At least they made the decision an easy one ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!