AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

So frustrating!! Held for 1.5 hours , called 6:00 cst. Finally got a CM that was so rude and not very helpful. She was annoyed that I was getting her to check more than one resort for AP discount, never did find me any availabilities. While I held, I snagged the GP room only discount online for our dates Oct 17-24... and it’s not a great discount. Guess i’ll Keep checking back for AP discounts and hopefully get a more helpful CM! No calling back now, only getting a busy signal🙄

Would anyone mind checking nov 9-12 at either boardwalk or WL? I’m having trouble getting through and just need to see if worth it to keep trying since I’m at work.....thank you!
I don't see availability right now. But I would also check back later today or tomorrow. The system is overloaded right now and changes could occur once everything shakes out.

No... I held for 1.5 hours and got nothing. Tried calling back to get a more helpful CM and the lines are busy! Good luck!
I’ve usually had decent luck online, but not today. I can get to the cart, but then it says booking online is not available. I’ve lost my voice, so can’t even attempt a phone call.

So frustrating!! Held for 1.5 hours , called 6:00 cst. Finally got a CM that was so rude and not very helpful. She was annoyed that I was getting her to check more than one resort for AP discount, never did find me any availabilities. While I held, I snagged the GP room only discount online for our dates Oct 17-24... and it’s not a great discount. Guess i’ll Keep checking back for AP discounts and hopefully get a more helpful CM! No calling back now, only getting a busy signal🙄
My CM wasn't rude but you can tell they're flustered. She kept saying the PH discount wasn't available and I had to keep telling her it was on their website. So she finally conceded that the rooms were already taken. It was a mess, and their system obviously can't handle the volume based on how many times she had to refresh the page on her end.

It was a mess, and their system obviously can't handle the volume based on how many times she had to refresh the page on her end.
I mean what did WDW expect to happen when they drop ALL three discount options (Reg, FL Res, and AP) on the exact same day for a window that has been at "rack rates" longer than ever before. Not only have AP been waiting for this release but so has every other person who's planned a trip to WDW this Fall/Winter. Huge failure on those who are in charge of this sorta thing...

What's wrong? I don't find it any different than booking any other stay. Just enter dates, scroll to find hotel, add to cart and check out. Only issue I had was it didn't want to populate our names in the guest list but I click to my Friends and Family list and then click back to the cart seemed to fix it
Other hotels that I book don’t have wide open availability for a week and nothing available for only 3 or 4 nights within the same darn week even if you’re willing to pay rack rate. And when something wonky like that does happen they modify it to the dates I need.

I finally got the room I want loaded into my cart, but the check out button is not highlighted. It won't actually let me check out but it shows a total. Any advice on this?

Are you sure the AP vouchers are assigned properly in MDE, and you’re fully logged in (not just cookies remembering you) and you’re set to US (it can change from screen to screen) before you try to check availability on the special offers page? Before I activated my AP, I was able to see all of the discounts that way.

One is assigned to me and one to my husband, I think they are assigned properly? I used the incognito window?

Wow, you must be getting full rate for the weekends or something.
I booked a new stay in Oct and it's only $8 more than my Summer discount rate that expires in Aug.
Nov was a lot cheaper but that was booked at rack rate anyway.
My rack rate night is available and would save me $150, but the view is standard vs garden view so I'd have to change rooms and more importantly, I can't modify without losing the sf discount I have on the other days meaning it would cost me more to do it. My rate for the other nights is already significantly lower on the SF discount- $65 less per night and it's a garden vs the standard that is available for those nights. So my bottom line problem is, I can't get the entire 3 day trip on one reservation and that's the only way it would save me a little overall and I can't modify to get the better rate from the rack rate I have. I'd be willing to change to the BC or BWI, but no availability there either and location is our priority this trip. It's not a huge amount of money either way, just like to save anywhere I can.

Last edited:
I finally got the room I want loaded into my cart, but the check out button is not highlighted. It won't actually let me check out but it shows a total. Any advice on this?
the online system appears down. But people calling still seem to be able to book.

After two hours I got through but there were no discounts on PRFQ so I ended up switching to Riverside on my own since the CM computer wasn't working right, saved $140 with the switch for 3 nights. Didn't want to switch hotels but wanted to save some $! Hoping it was the right move.

I am not an AP but have been trying to get through since 8AM! I got through once, was on hold for over an hour - went for a run while listening to the on hold loop music/info. Got back in ot my car and lost the call! Ugh!! I already have a reservation, but am hoping to apply any sort of discount that is available for Wine & Dine race weekend.... looks like only a percentage off - maybe. Cant event get on to my Disney Experience to try to update our reservation there...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter