Anyone willing to share their Disney Planning Spreadsheet?

Hi all,

Heading to Disney in Sept...sure would appreciate a copy of the spreadsheet talked about... Thanks in Advance

Email is dac at comcast.net
Sorry for the encryption...new to the board and it will not let me post an email... Sorry...but thanks

Thanks again,
:banana:

:cheer2:

I think I am caught up and have sent to everyone. If I missed someone please let me know. Happy Planning everyone. I have just started planning my trip for June 2010. We have a Grand Gathering going. :cool1:

I am really sorry, we are going in dec. 2011 and would like to know, well, can we have a copy too? poohcl13@ yahoo.com --it's all one, but I couldn't post it as all one! So no space between the @yahoo.com

I would love a copy too if they are still going out! clshirk at juno.com

Thanks so much!

Does anyone know who this is coming from? Like what the email is so we don't delete it?

Going to Disney for not only my kids first time but also MY first time... I might be more excited then the kids (although they don't know yet)..hehe!

If you wouldn't mind sharing I could use all the help I could get to plan this. I am extremely efficient in Excel so this would be perfect.

cassie.flowers @ gmail.com

:surfweb: OK! So I attempted to upload my planning spreadsheet to Google Doc's this evening... Its taken way longer than I had expected. I had to reformat, add my fun pictures and changes fonts & sizes around... But if my sixth grader can do it, so can I!?? ;)

I hope that its easy to read for all who view this. Once the Google Docs webpage is open and you can see the spreadsheet, Go to "file" then "download as..." and choice the format you would like to use. I know if you choose a word document it will ask you to approve the download then you can edit as usual! Good Luck!!

:wizard: Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated and welcome. This was originally created in Publisher and I also have it in a word document. So if you are unable to retrieve the planning sheet from the web, please let me know! I am new at this, too!! Hopefully this will make things more readily available for everyone's planning needs....

Remember - this is just my personal planning sheet and can be tweaked to fit your needs. If others have planning sheets to share, please do so!

~*~ HAPPY PLANNING!~*~:cloud9:

:surfweb: Check it out HERE --> https://docs.google.com/document/d/...9RltEUb1xilR3CmVM/edit?hl=en&authkey=CJ_Qh48K

I would love on too if you don't mind! Thanks! rmandell8425 at charter dot net

I would love one, too! Leaving in 3 weeks!!! Thanks in advance!
seasterling@bellsouth net

I am new at this Disney thing. We are headed out in July with two children 8 and 6. I'd love to see some planning sheets! Thanks!

michellend @ comcast.net

May I have one as well?
Thank you.

I would like to see the spreadsheets as well--leaving in 27 days!
Please and thank you! tailormade76 (at) gmail (dot) com

still got that spreadsheet out there?

My e-mail is Nkkilala@aol.com

Thanks in advance!

If you have time, I'd love one also.
Thanks in advance and have fun everyone!
treejames67@hotmail.com

me to please :) Tammyhink @ hotmail.com

Can someone share the spreadsheet with me too?
Thank you in advance. emisto777@gmail.com

Sorry, but may I have one as well??

Thanks
bcavines@email.unc.edu

OOH OH OH MEE TTOO!! I would love to see someones who has teens and small children... or BOTH at the same time!!

I would love to see a planning spreadsheet (2 adults going in Dec) - but I'd also love to see an excel or some other document that has all of the attractions. I have a couple of guidebooks but this would be easier for me to do some planning with DGF.

I would love to have a copy of someones planning spreadsheet as well. If there are more than one then feel free to send them along. The more the better for me!! Thanks!!!!

I would love to have this also! Going in late November with DH, a 10 and 9 year old! gwensmith77 (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks!

I would love to have a copy of the spreadsheet.

myers923 at att.net

I would very much appreciate a copy of the spreadsheet jakk2123@aol.com

I would greatly appreciate one. Thank you so much!
nauyollum at yahoo.com

Could someone email it to me as well?
couponmom1982 at yahoo . com

I always worry when I see these kinds of threads that I have missed the boat and have jumped in when the person doing the sending is fed up!!

However, thought I would give it a shot: Please could you send a copy to me? katytrott@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you, in hope that whoever is kind enough to do all this sending isn't fed up!!

Hope I'm not to late. Could you send it to me also sme0826@yahoo.com thank you

Could I get one as well please! Greatly appreciate it!

liptonsluvdisney@aol.com

thanks a lot

Can I get a copy too?? gemlarson at hotmail dot com
Thanks, first trip will be in April!

Me too please!!

msdurling at hotmail dot com

THANKS!!

I have been many times, but am planning 2 trips for 2 different families. Could you please send me a spreadsheet so I can keep them organized.:thumbsup2

thanks! stephnkids@comcast.net

I would love it also. Is it in a shared location yet? If not, can you email it to me...

ceemys@comcast.net

Thanks!

I'd love to have one too, if it's not too late.......marci@messerbowers.com Thanks.

Would you mind sending me the spreadsheet too?

Thanks

Dougnjacki@comcast.net

Hellooo...Me too!!! Pretty Please!! Thanks!!

priskillet73@yahoo.com

Can I get one as well. I am a first time visitor and this is overwhelming!

noel_kinder at yahoo dot com

Would greatly appreciate a copy and/or any advise...DSEllingson@charter.net

Has anyone lately actually gotten anything sent to them??

I would be interested in the spread sheet as well, if someone would be so kind.

currahee506pir [at] aol [dot] com

Thanks! :thumbsup2

if its possible, may i have one also?

heatheraz98@msn.com

Thank you!!!!

I would love one too - dbleftwich@gmail.com

Thanks.

I'd love one also. :)

mrssojourner at gmail dot com

I would love one, as well.

Thanks.

I forwarded it to everyone on page 52.

jumping in line....

jdrees@terraceholdings.com

thanks!

Could I have one too, please???

I asked for one a few days ago but never recieved anything, would really appreciate it, 1st WDW trip with 5 and 3y/o.

Thanks!
nmcvey1@msn.com

Could you please send it to me?
msdurling at hotmail dot com

Could you email me the spreadsheets also, I tried sending you a private message but since I am new around here I can't :( email address is..... nursehnr at yahoo dot com

Thank You VERY MUCH in Advance.

Hi I would love a copy too if it's not to much problem. my email is petersonshonda@yahoo.com TIA

could you please email it to me as well thanks so much
stephysimon@hotmail.com

Hi! I would love a copy as well. My email is susiestoys at videotron dot ca
Thank you :-)

Could I please have a copy too? Thanks so much!

csweden23@yahoo.com

Could I get a copy too please. We leave in 3 weeks and I know I am going to forget something

I would like a copy please

Could you email the pages to me too?

barbnbrian@sbcglobal.net

Thanks so much!

I would love a copy as well! And let me just say thank you thank you thank you for all the emails you`re sending out, I know it takes time and it is REALLY appreciated!

sahm_of_two@yahoo.ca :thumbsup2

I would love a copy too please
sandyorama at gmail dot com

Can I have a copy as well mekia2001 at aol . com

Could you please send it to me?
gdblanco at yahoo dot com
Thanks a lot !!

Hi all,

Heading to Disney in Sept...sure would appreciate a copy of the spreadsheet talked about... Thanks in Advance

Email is dac at comcast.net
Sorry for the encryption...new to the board and it will not let me post an email... Sorry...but thanks

Thanks again,
:banana:

:cheer2:

heading to disney in june 11 .will love to get a copy of the spreadsheet punnetackhanna at yahoo dot com

thanks in advance

I would also love one we are going in May. my email is kimk2230@aol dot com
Thanks

I am really sorry, we are going in dec. 2011 and would like to know, well, can we have a copy too? poohcl13@ yahoo.com --it's all one, but I couldn't post it as all one! So no space between the @yahoo.com

If someone could please send me the spreadsheets as well I would be eternally greatful...Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

:surfweb:

My email is kimsim513@hotmail.com

Hi! Can someone please send me a copy too...thx
deniseallen411@comcast.net

I would love a copy too if they are still going out! clshirk at juno.com

Thanks so much!

I'd like a copy as well please. Thank you in advance. jenkinswoody2003 at yahoo.com

Does anyone know who this is coming from? Like what the email is so we don't delete it?

I would also like to have this spread sheet
mrmrezg at yahoo dot com
TIA

No, I do not, I just found it browsing:confused3! But I hope that someone does send it:woohoo:!

Going to Disney for not only my kids first time but also MY first time... I might be more excited then the kids (although they don't know yet)..hehe!

If you wouldn't mind sharing I could use all the help I could get to plan this. I am extremely efficient in Excel so this would be perfect.

cassie.flowers @ gmail.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter