Anyone willing to share their Disney Planning Spreadsheet?

sher92

Mouseketeer
I've seen some out there and was thinking of making my own but just wondering if any of you have their own they would be willing to share?

Thanks!

I have a couple of different ones. Let me know your e-mail address and I will be more then happy to send.

just decided to go to Disney in Dec 2010. Can you send me the sheets too. mastromarinos at verizon dot net.
Sorry for the weird way I posted the email. it wouldn't let me post it any other way.

I think I am caught up and have sent to everyone. If I missed someone please let me know. Happy Planning everyone. I have just started planning my trip for June 2010. We have a Grand Gathering going. :cool1:

I'm THISCLOSE to convincing DH that we should go October 2010...could you send it to me as well? :cool1: ShellyShellfish@gmail.com

We'd have 3 birthdays (myself, DS and DD - turning 3 and 1 respectively) and I'm really hoping we can spend it at Disney.:cloud9:

Thanks!

I would love to jump in on this too please! I'm smack dab in the middle of planning our first trip and as soon as I think I have something figured out I learn about something else...any help from a mom(s) that have been there would be great!!

My email is jennifer.martinez@lubbockcscd.com

Thanks so much!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter