Anyone willing to share their Disney Planning Spreadsheet?

I sent the spreadsheet to everyone on this page, and if possible can you all spread the love to the previous few pages. Maybe that will help a little! And if anyone knows how to attach something, if that's possible, in a post I can do that as well. Happy planning!

I would be interested in the spread sheet as well, if someone would be so kind.

currahee506pir [at] aol [dot] com

Thanks! :thumbsup2

I just sent it to everyone who requested it on page 53, 54 & 55. I don't visit the site everyday so feel free to send me a Private Message and I will get that faster then checking the site. Happy Planning everyone!

I just sent it to everyone who requested it on page 53, 54 & 55. I don't visit the site everyday so feel free to send me a Private Message and I will get that faster then checking the site. Happy Planning everyone!

Instead of emailing everyone who requests it, why not just upload it somewhere online and put a link to it on the first post. :cool1:

Well if I knew how to do that I would. ;) I still haven't figured out how to post pictures here. :confused: If anyone has instructions on how to do that let me know and I will try. It would make it easier for everyone.

Could you email me the spreadsheets also, I tried sending you a private message but since I am new around here I can't :( email address is..... nursehnr at yahoo dot com

Thank You VERY MUCH in Advance.

Could I get a copy too please. We leave in 3 weeks and I know I am going to forget something

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter