Anyone interested in a Disneyland Paris croc exchange?

Do you think it would be a good idea to pop the crocs in a shoe box so when it is passed around all the little bits and pieces with it are kept together?

All the crocs look very cute!! Having 3 would be good, that way they can get passed around easier if can not leave them at hotels for the next person. The putting it in a shoe box idea is a good one. That way when they need posting on to the next person they can just be wrapped in parcel paper and posted on.

i like the peter pan croc myself! very fitting, as for names...
Francesca, Frankie, Freda, Fanny, Frannie, Faith, Fawn, Faye, Fauzia, Felicie (very french), Freya, Fuji (very Jap like me lol!)

If its going to be a continuous thing, wouldnt it be best to have a sticky?so that newbies can see&i guess ppl will post their pic here too

:rotfl: i like this one - altho he does look abit crazed!!!!

Of course- maybe we can have one of those poll thingys- i dont now how to do it tho

What are the names of the WDW croc's just so we dont have the same names?

Not sure how to do a poll...:scratchin
The Disney World crocs from past to present are Fauna, Flora, Felicia, Flower, Feliz, Freddy, Faolin, Franciso, Fritze, Fang and Floyd. I think that's all of them. :rotfl:

Do you think it would be a good idea to pop the crocs in a shoe box so when it is passed around all the little bits and pieces with it are kept together?

Yes it can be a little home for when their not staying with guests :rotfl:

i like the peter pan croc myself! very fitting, as for names...
Francesca, Frankie, Freda, Fanny, Frannie, Faith, Fawn, Faye, Fauzia, Felicie (very french), Freya, Fuji (very Jap like me lol!)

I like Fay :rotfl: without the e :goodvibes i believe it means fairy :tinker:

do you think then if wdw crocs are all names beginning with f maybe these ones should begin with P?

i submit faith as my choice on the poll, my name means faith thats why :yay:

if p then page or patience, though i think lonegal wants to stick to the f..

I found another crocodile on ebay and decided to buy it since we have the same one in the Disney World exchange and it's a good size to carry around. Meet our new crocodile (yet to be named something beginning with F:confused3)! Kevankiki if you would still be willing to purchase the other crocodile we could have two going at once, one girl and one boy. All the other crocs' names start with a F, so I'd like to keep I that way, any sugguestions? I am thinking of the name Fern for the girl croc.

Mel

Awwww its well cute :goodvibes

How many are we having then? 3?

I like the idea of gift bags, I was just thinking a shoe box maybe would protect it more especially if they get posted. You could use a childs sized shoe box.

i submit faith as my choice on the poll, my name means faith thats why :yay:

if p then page or patience, though i think lonegal wants to stick to the f..

Awww thats a nice name, i like Fay aswell.
What about Figaro lol. I know its a crocodile but oh well :rotfl:

Awwww its well cute :goodvibes

How many are we having then? 3?

I'm not sure. I think three but the thread is moving so fast. :faint: More than 3 would be too many, we only have 4 going right now for Disney World and that's too many. One of them is having to retire to my house for a few months.

Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter