• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone interested in a Disneyland Paris croc exchange?

I persoanlly like the 2nd croc. I think the croc idea is a good one (but then I do own quite a few pairs of crocs!!)

Mulan1, I've just noticed from your ticker, it looks like I will be there the week before you, but I will miss you by a few days (we leave on the 10th April)

This is well exciting :)
I dont wear Crocs but hey i dont mind carrying around a little croc ;)

looking at the 'when everyone is going thread', there seem to be a few good overlaps, but that's if everyone can get involved or not. would we be able to leave them at the next guests hotel reception for them when they arrive, would the hotels do that??

looking at the 'when everyone is going thread', there seem to be a few good overlaps, but that's if everyone can get involved or not. would we be able to leave them at the next guests hotel reception for them when they arrive, would the hotels do that??

Not sure, think you can always send it in the post to the next persons address.

I'm not sure about leaving the croc at the hotel reception, at DisneyWorld you can (they hold the package for 2 weeks). I would think Disneyland Paris would be similar but I think we need someone to ask at one of the hotels next time they're there.

Mel

is there anything on ebay, i have just sold a few things so have some money I will see if there is anything and get right back to you.

I prefer the second one too, and I notice they only have 3 left in stock of both options. As we are going at Easter, which is just over 3 weeks away, and I have never made the effort to contribute to the quizzes, would you like me to purchase one and start something then? If you then decide to purchase another yourself, then that's fine, but at least we can get the ball rolling with one at Easter. I think the proviso should be that I get to have him back for our Halloween trip though :rotfl2:

Please let me know ASAP so that I can grab one of the last 3 :thumbsup2

I found another crocodile on ebay and decided to buy it since we have the same one in the Disney World exchange and it's a good size to carry around. Meet our new crocodile (yet to be named something beginning with F:confused3)! Kevankiki if you would still be willing to purchase the other crocodile we could have two going at once, one girl and one boy. All the other crocs' names start with a F, so I'd like to keep I that way, any sugguestions? I am thinking of the name Fern for the girl croc.

Mel

OOOOO this sounds so much fun, similar to what the kids in school have usually in recpetion class!

I would be up for this, would you like some volunteers to purchase a croc, are you going to get a few crocs to go round?

He is very cute. :goodvibes Three would have to be the limit I think. Btw remember I will need to tag and name all of these creatures lol.

Mel

Ok I am going to get that one, it is from america anyways so willl take a while to come probably

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I think we should get this one as well, is it ok if I get this one, can we have a third one going as well

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Disney-CROCK-...goryZ142QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:rotfl: i like this one - altho he does look abit crazed!!!!

Good idea. Best to keep all the exchange items in this thread :thumbsup2

Of course- maybe we can have one of those poll thingys- i dont now how to do it tho

What are the names of the WDW croc's just so we dont have the same names?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter