Anyone interested in a Disneyland Paris croc exchange?

lonegungal17

Mouseketeer
Hi guys.
I'm currently running the Disney World croc exchange but I'm toying with an idea of buying a new croc just for a Disneyland Paris exchange. I visit Disneyland Paris every few months and never really see other Disers. :confused3 I think this would give us all an opportunity to meet up with other Disers while in Paris. :grouphug: Would anyone else on this board be interested in doing a croc exchange?

pirate: Disneyland Paris Croc exchange List princess:

Fern's List
03/ 06- 03/10 wendybird7 HC
03/21- 03/24 Kevannkiki SF
04/07- 04/10 Danauk HNY

04/19- 04/21 Lonegungal17 Kyrid Hotel
05/07- 05/09 Orion33 SF
07/18- 07/30 ukstitch DCR
08/10- 08/19 Ware Bears EH
08/24 -08/28 Pinkradleygirl
09/22- 09/26 thelittlemermaid83 HC
10/27- 10/30 Danauk DLH
10/30- 11/01 Longungal17 SF

11/10- 11/15 I <3 DLP HNY
12/31- 01/04 Orion33 SL (unable to contact)
01/04- 01/08 ukstitch
01/18- 01/21 torsie24 DLH
02/01- 02/09 pyebibby HC & SL

03/16- 03/23 nursejenny SF
07/21- 08/11 lonegungal17 DLC & AKL
09/20- 09/25 thelittlemermaid83 HC
10/17- 10/24 manxtatt2 HC

Flik's List
04/07- 04/10 hildasmuriel SL
04/10- 04/12 pyebibby DCL

04/12- 04/14 LynnTarant DLH
04/30- 05/01 thelittlemermaid83 HC
08/12- 08/16 Orion33
08/16- 08/17 Ware Bears EH
08/17- 08/22 hildasmuriel
10/05- 10/09 tetley02 SL10/26- 11/01 Kevankiki MTE and DLH
11/13- 11/15 ruthiebabie adagio apts.
11/22- 11/25 poohmadmum HC
11/29- 12/03 gemmybear83 SL
12/09- 12/16 Samf1971 HC
12/22- 12/26 TootieBear765 SL
01/05- 01/08 thelittlemermaid83 DLH
01/08- 01/11 ChristinaDK SL
01/19- 01/22 poohmadmum HC
03/09- 03/11 cap'njack. HC
05/11- 05/18 cap'njack.?

Remember everyone I need you to send me your dates, resort, real name and an e-mail address. You will need to pass this information onto the person before and after you, along with your address if mailing and a phone number if meeting in the park. I will only keep your details until you have passed on the croc to the next person. These details will not be passed to any third parties.

Mel

Oooooooh having read your link this sounds like fun! I'd definitely be interested in taking part, and I am sure Monty and Spencer Bear wouldn't object to sharing their sleeping space with a guest! :thumbsup2

so confused, croc?? (and i did read the thread...?)

:thumbsup2 Well in a nutshell, you get a lime green crocodile stuff toy for your trip and you take it around the parks with you. Ideally, you take lots of pictures of you and the croc and show us when you return. :woohoo: The croc will also have a notebook, which you can write about the adventures you had or just leave a message for the next family to get it.

There are a few ground rules such as if you decide to take place in the exchange you must pass on the croc to the next person. No, keeping the croc because you or your child gets attached to it. :sad2: You must also try not to lose it during your trip. The other rule is you must give me info about when you are going, your resort, your real name and a phone number. Just in case someone does ran off with a croc or lose them while in the parks. :scared1: You should also give this information to the people before and after you in the exchange in case the exchange doesn't go as planned and you need to meet up later. When you return from your vacation you should pm me and tell me whether you got your croc or not. This will also help me track any lost crocs as well. :surfweb: You might also have to give the person before you your address if there is a gap in the list before your trip an the croc has to be sent to your home. I would prefer if exchanges were done in person in the park, as there is less chance of the croc being lost.

Mel

I really thought you wanted to wear my crocs. I have 8 pairs but was concered they may be a bit worn or not fit. I was wondering if there was a special french pair!

crocs.jpg

Susan

I'd be up for this for our April trip. Cute idea!

I thought it was the shoes too, when I first read the OP, but then when I read the linked posting I realised what it referred to.

It probably helps that I'm known for taking my teddy, Spencer Bear, away with me on trips. He has been on the deck of the QE2 now, but as yet hasn't been into the Disneyland Park, only as far as the hotel room :blush:

I'm going at Easter if that helps, also at Halloween (would he come with his own costume, or would I need to provide one?) :thumbsup2

OOOOO this sounds so much fun, similar to what the kids in school have usually in recpetion class!

I would be up for this, would you like some volunteers to purchase a croc, are you going to get a few crocs to go round?

I'm going at Easter if that helps, also at Halloween (would he come with his own costume, or would I need to provide one?) :thumbsup2

The croc won't come with a Halloween costume pirate: but if you wanted to provide one for him/her than it could stay with it for future visitors. The crocs currently travelling around Disney World in the other exchange have their own accessories which have been donated to them by people in the exchange.

Mel

OOOOO this sounds so much fun, similar to what the kids in school have usually in recpetion class!

I would be up for this, would you like some volunteers to purchase a croc, are you going to get a few crocs to go round?

I was going to get one croc and see how things went from there but if someone wanted to purchase the croc instead I wouldn't say no (I'm saving for my Disney World trip right now so money is tight:wizard:). If it's successful we could have a few crocs going at the same time.

I'm currently looking at buying either this one or this one. I prefer the second one but what do you all think?

My other idea was that instead of buying a crocodile we could getting a stuffed animal that was more French but I couldn't think of anything but snails and poodles lol. Any ideas?

Mel

I really thought you wanted to wear my crocs. I have 8 pairs but was concered they may be a bit worn or not fit. I was wondering if there was a special french pair!

crocs.jpg

Susan

I am sat here nearly in tears at the thought of DISers wearing or carrying your shoe round the parks, Susan!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Mel, I think it's a great idea! :thumbsup2

I'm currently looking at buying either this one or this one. I prefer the second one but what do you all think?

I prefer the second one too, and I notice they only have 3 left in stock of both options. As we are going at Easter, which is just over 3 weeks away, and I have never made the effort to contribute to the quizzes, would you like me to purchase one and start something then? If you then decide to purchase another yourself, then that's fine, but at least we can get the ball rolling with one at Easter. I think the proviso should be that I get to have him back for our Halloween trip though :rotfl2:

Please let me know ASAP so that I can grab one of the last 3 :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter