Anyone heard of Palo Prima Notte?

Jillio1

Earning My Ears
We are on the Nov 4 sailing out of NYC to San Juan and something called "Prima notte at Palo" popped up for the first night only under OnBoard Fun. $85/pp. It's an Italian wine tasting with a "curated selection of bite-sized delicacies." This will be our 9th cruise and I don't think I've ever seen this before. Has anyone done this before or is it a new offering?

I have never heard of that but it sounds interesting. Maybe they are testing it out on your cruise?

I have never seen this before either but noticed it listed for our Western Caribbean cruise in December. I hope someone reports back on it. It definitely sounds like it has potential.

My wife booked it for us on our upcoming Very Merrytime Easter Caribbean cruise at the end of November.

I ready the description, and I'm looking forward to it. But I haven't found any other description, write up or review yet.

I wonder if this means regular Palo dining will not be offered on the first night? I know they rend to have few guests that night, so perhaps this is a way to increase interest.

I wonder if this means regular Palo dining will not be offered on the first night? I know they rend to have few guests that night, so perhaps this is a way to increase interest.
At least for now, Palo dinner is still an option when I log in. I could only book for 2 people though, not 3, so it must be pretty full? Also only 2 times available: 6 and 7:30.

I don't see this offered on my upcoming 7-night Merrytime in November. Bummer, as I would be interested in trying it!

Did you look under onboard fun? It’s not listed under dining.
Ohhhhhh, I did not. I assumed it would be under Dining since it was at Palo (and now I see OP did state that, I skimmed and missed that part). I will do that!

I’m on the Fantasy Halloween cruise. I found it listed, but only on the 1st night. We always take advantage of the ability to book Palo twice and have it booked for the 1st night already. If it was offered another night I would have booked it.

At least for now, Palo dinner is still an option when I log in. I could only book for 2 people though, not 3, so it must be pretty full? Also only 2 times available: 6 and 7:30.
Did you try 2 and a reservation for 1? Sounds crazy, but we had to do that on multiple reservations for Remy and Palo on our June cruise. We even had one reservation 15 minutes earlier. They automatically joined us together at same seating I did go and check once on board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter