Anyone going in Dec?

Yes, MVMCP is a great thing to do. We've only been once over Christmas but we did attend and had a blast. We'll be going again this year for sure.

I'll be there from Thanksgiving thru 12/15.....not sure if the Grandkids will be with me the whole time or if they'll have to leave early.

Hope to meet some of you.:santa:

We will be there from 12/13 to 1/1. We have gone to MVMCP in the past but have skipped it the last couple of years. After the MVMCP events are over they have the same shows in the MK. Also I believe they stopped doing the family photo as part of the package. With that in mind we decided to use our WDW budget towards another activity. :santa:

Dec 8 - 15 for us.... we adore the World and the Fort that time of year.... yay!

We are supposed to be at the fort at the beginning of December, but am going to cancel it.

Wanted to be there in Dec. again this year but kids school schedule wouldn't allow so we are going Nov. 20-26.

Checking in dec 6 for 8 days, in the lovely, quiet 1800 loop. I hope everyone has a sign to identify us dis'ers. It would be fun to meet more like minded Fort Fiends! Man just 6 more months and so much to do to get ready. I have plans to make some pretty cool and unique decorations so ya'll be sure and come up tp the 1800 loop!

We will be there from 12-26 till 1-4 what a great time to be at the ft.

all the decorations are so nice to look at. The place is usually busy and so much to do.,

Dan

Dec. 30-Jan 2. Two family going to the Fort...since, we can't get the night of Jan. 3...decided to stay at AKV.

Anybody canceling on Jan. 3 for a Prem. site....please let me know. Would love that extra night on Jan. 3.:goodvibes

Tried booking the 900 loop for 12/19 to 12/29 today. CM told Peg there are no camper sites available for December at all, cabins and tent sites only. Going to try everyday from now untill we get it.

Keep trying--hopefully you'll have better luck than we've had! But it's still early, and we do have 12/21-12/30 so we're grateful!:goodvibes We just can't seem to get NYE--we found out after we booked that our school schedules were longer his year! (BTW, we just came back from Myrtle Beach--our 1st trip of the season, had never been there, loved it so much we're going back in August on our way home from Disney!)

Keep trying--hopefully you'll have better luck than we've had! But it's still early, and we do have 12/21-12/30 so we're grateful!:goodvibes We just can't seem to get NYE--we found out after we booked that our school schedules were longer his year! (BTW, we just came back from Myrtle Beach--our 1st trip of the season, had never been there, loved it so much we're going back in August on our way home from Disney!)

Where did you stay in MB? Yes, we will keep trying everyday untill.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter