Anyone going in Dec?

Doggmeat

Mouseketeer
think i'll be there the 19th-28th. gotta find my info on the exact dates though.
duh the dates are in my sig thing

I believe there are quite a few people going over Christmas! It will be crowded, but it's fun to go around the loops and see all the decorations! :)

think i'll be there the 19th-28th. gotta find my info on the exact dates though.
duh the dates are in my sig thing

Several from the Dis will be there when you are,,check out the sticky calander on "Post your camping dates here".

I'll be there the 6th - 19th of December.

We'll be there the 14th-21st. Hope it isn't THAT crowded!

We'll be at WDW 12/7-12/16, but not at FW this time. It breaks my heart to stay anywhere else but our tow vehicle is getting too old to tow that distance and it will be several years before we'll be able to replace it. So, it will be a DVC resort for the next few years. But as soon as we get a new tow vehicle, they won't be able to keep me away from FW!

We have a group of us growing and going Dec. 12-20th...we are up to 7...how many is the max...8?

We'll be there 12/21-12/30. Although with a little luck--(Pixie Dust)--we're hoping to add a couple of days!

We'll be there 12/24-1/2! Can't wait! Sometimes I forget that we are going to AKV in June for 11 days.

For those of you who have visited during past Decembers, what is it really like that time of year? I have heard it is REALLY crowded right about Christmas through New Year, but what about the week prior? (Dec 14-21)

The week prior is usually dead. Christmas to NYE is wild. It just gives you this rush. It is such a thrill when the parks reach capacity and you're one of the lucky ones to be in there. Don't get me wrong...I love October and February...but with being a teacher and a son in 7th grade you learn to love any time you have down at Disney!

For those of you who have visited during past Decembers, what is it really like that time of year? I have heard it is REALLY crowded right about Christmas through New Year, but what about the week prior? (Dec 14-21)

lol all I can say is Insanity the week of Christmas...won't do that gain...the 3 weeks prior are fab! The folks at the Fort all decorate to the Max and it's the best way to celebrate the season...not the reason ...its all about!!!

What would the the "CAN'T MISS" things to do with the girls while we are there in December? (8 and 5 year old girls-Dec 14-21).

We love going just before Christmas, in fact we go every year. This year it's 12/11 - 12/15.....! It's actually starts off our Christmas vaction.

What would the the "CAN'T MISS" things to do with the girls while we are there in December? (8 and 5 year old girls-Dec 14-21).

One thing we never miss is Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. We love it....snow on Main Street and the Christmas parade! Also, check out all the decorations at the different resorts. They really are amazing.

Marek, I second what Camping cat said. MVMCP is our favorite thing to do. be sure and order the special tckets for this when they become available in early May. Call the bike barn at the fort and reserve a rental golf cart for your entire stay. its a blast cruising all around the camp loops at night to see the Christmas lights. it is really something special:santa:

Dec 13-26 :santa: I love that time of year! We're having a family reunion on the first half and a vacation on the last half! :banana:

We will be there December 6-15.. staying in the cabins, we requested loop 2500

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter