• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone getting an iPad?

Looks like we're going to be ordering my wife's iPad tomorrow. I guess I just need to pick out a case for her. What does everyone else use?

--DB

Partner's iPad (the one I am using right now) has a "very deluxe case".
It is a bubble padded envelope cut to the exact size. It has served well for over two months. He saw no need for a case.
Also, no protective covering over the screen. I wipe off my smudgy fingerprints every few days.
All is good!

Looks like we're going to be ordering my wife's iPad tomorrow. I guess I just need to pick out a case for her. What does everyone else use?

--DB

I use a water field design case ordered from sfbags.com. I am very happy with it, the company was recommended by another dis board member.

I also have ghost armor instailled on mine.

Very happy with both.

John and I both have Oberon design covers.

Cant say enough good things about them. They are pricey, but I feel they are worth it.

They are hand crafted works of art, in my opinion.

www.OberonDesign.com

I'm using the Apple case. I like it cause it's lightweight and seems sturdy.

I'm using the Apple case. I like it cause it's lightweight and seems sturdy.

I like the look of the Apple case too. Think I will be getting this when next in town :)

Does anyone have any experience of the SD and USB connectors ?

John and I both have Oberon design covers.

Cant say enough good things about them. They are pricey, but I feel they are worth it.

They are hand crafted works of art, in my opinion.

www.OberonDesign.com

These are so beautiful!
I like the built in slanted surface for iPad keyboard use.

They are the complete and total oposite of the padded brown envelope my partner's is stored and carried around in.

Truly! He puts it in the padded brown envelope, puts it in the saddlebag of his bicycle and rides five miles to work. Is he living dangerously?

They are the complete and total oposite of the padded brown envelope my partner's is stored and carried around in.

Truly! He puts it in the padded brown envelope, puts it in the saddlebag of his bicycle and rides five miles to work. Is he living dangerously?

:scared1::faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter