Anyone else sailing 2/2/02??

Originally posted by snwwhite
I went to the Disney store yesterday and found the perfect shirt to wear. It is lime green with 3 sparkely (sp?) Mickey sillhouettes in the middle. So if you see that shirt that will probably be me. I can't wait to meet all of you!!!

What a cute sounding shirt!! I'll be looking for it! But could you maybe tell me your name so I won't be asking strangers if they're Snow White? ;)

Have fun with all your waxing! LOL! And men don't have a clue... :rolleyes:

-gina-

Gina - I guess knowing my name would help!!! My name is Karen, my daughter is Laura, and my husband is David.

I am not going to be able to remember anyone's name. I am just going to look for lime green and ask if they post on the DIS. I may get a few weird looks if someone is wearing lime green and they don't know about this website!!!

I'll just have a (partially) lime green hair scrunchie in my hair.

By the way, I'm Lauri, DH is Steve and DD is Lauren.

See you soon!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Okay, so snwwhite is Karen, ssclbc is Lauri, northsouth is Kendall, gmm is another Gina, and mommyinmd is Patty. Surely my addled brain can remember that much!! ;) Here is the link one last time to pics of Tyler Dean and I, just in case y'all would like to be able to spot us: http://DreamingOfWDW.homestead.com

I can't believe it's only 10am.... sheesh.... I'm bouncing off the walls here!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

-gina-

Gina - I wish I knew how to post pictures!!!

This week has been the longest ever. At least it is 11:00 where I am. You can best believe that next week will fly by. Why is that???

Karen-- I loved the lime green Disney shirt with the 3 little mickey's too-----------so much I am wearing in when I board the ship too! How funny! I was so excited to finally find something in Lime green--- I guess Disney doesn't have that great of selection in that color--- Well at least it'll be easy to spot us!LOL

Good luck with all your "girly" stuff! Enjoy-it-- just time alone!

Lauri-- gotta water my plants-- thanks for the reminder!

Back to the Dr's today for Ryan-- just to make sure his ears are cleared---- boy can we use some sunny weather-- it's been rainning for days and today it's and 33 degrees-- and getting colder tomorrow---but I don't care-- because I will be on my way to FLORIDA! But I feel sorry for my housesitter! Remind me to tell you all that story!

Kendall-- I hope you and your teenagers have a great flight-- I am sure you are worrying for nothing! I'll say a prayer!

Okay-- I'll touch base later-- It's parents day at school (of course!) and I will be there for the afternoon!

Still have to pack my carry on bags--- and get to the library-- and Drs appt---------YIKES--- BREATHE___ BREATHE___ okay better---

Gotta go-- I am thinking of everything I have to do yet!
Bye

Hello Everyone~ Busy day running around taking care of last minute details. About 6 inches of snow here but it looks like it's all done for now. Just finished printing out map and driving directions from airport, it looks like a pretty easy drive:)

Checked out Disney sight, looks like we will not be sailing with a full ship:) Plenty of catigories left. 6, and 8-11 all have rooms available:D

I am patiently waiting for bed time!! Even though I didn't sleep a wink last night and probably won't tonight! I have butterflies I am so excited. I can't wait to meet all of you. I probably won't be able to make the meet on Sat. But I don't see why I wouldn't make the Sun. one.

I am now off to verify my airline flights for the 3rd time this week. I am praying everyone has a safe trip down and I will see you all on the Magic in 48 hours!!!:D :D :D

I guess this'll be my last post!! It's almost kinda sad to end this fun thread we've had, but I'm also so happy to finally meet you guys!! :) Luvmy2boyz, I hope you can maybe dash up to deck 10 for a minute or two. If not, I hope we run into each other on the ship somewhere!

I hope everyone's travels go smoothly and safely. We'll see you Saturday!!!!! :D :D :D

-gina-

Hi-

I am not sure who is left and still checking DIS-- I wanted to leave Gina a message since you had to work on Frida00 Just think tomorrow--- you;ll be livin'it up! Hey -do they have line dancing? I bet they do and you know how--- we'll have to try it! I suck at dancing-- but Dh is good and he could go all night long--- that's the story of his life! LOLOL

Can you say "double ear infection?" Yes-- that's what Ryan has! Poor guy- i just knew something was wrong with him-- you know how you can just sense something! I am lucky to have a great Doctor---who I see very often-- with 3 little ones!

Well- I had to unwrap all Rachael's presents for her birthday in order to fly without a problem-- another reminder of 9-11--

Well --I can't wait to meet all of you and your wonderful kids on Saturday! What a blast we are going to have!

Happy trails!
GIna

Okay-- I can't find the coupon site for the tanz.-- Help-- If you know how to link me to pete or dave-- or whatever his name is-- Please do so---- I told you I am little behind!

Thanks
Gina:confused: :confused: :confused:

See you all (y'all) soon!:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Hi Gina! Just click here and print out Pete's report. He says that will be enough. Guess we'll find out! :)

I'm so glad you trusted your Mommy instincts and took your little boy to the doctor again! I hope that now he gets better really quickly!

I can't believe I'm still on here... but I actually have everything done!! As soon as Tyler Dean gets out of kindergarten at 11 tomorrow, we are on our way to the airport! WOO HOO!!!! :D :D

See y'all SOON!!!!

-gina-

Ok, you all, I'm almost afraid to do this, since I only met Gina, but we're BACK!! How was everyone's trip?? We had a great time, our Michigan teen did get delayed (cancelled really) and came in Friday instead of Thursday as planned, so we had to go pick her up at the airport which was kind of a headache (for DH more than me, I sat around the Radisson pool and enjoyed a perfect day). then later we went to the beach behind Ron Jon's and had a great time jumping in the waves.

Overall we had a fantastic time and I didn't do half what I thought I would (no spa), spent too much time lolling around and relaxing on those deck 4 chairs when I had a chance, and enjoyed Signals and Sessions bars more than I should have at times. But still did a lot, had a fun Palo brunch with Gina (thanks for the Ziegenbocks!! they're great, and 2 of them even made it all the way back to Minnesota, they're well travelled!!), met Capt Hans and other officers at the returning cruisers party, loved St Maarten, did 5 star snorkel excursion to Trunk Bay at St Thomas (DH too nervous about doing it on our own, it is truly a beautiful place too) and ate way too much, especially those desserts are just deadly to me but so good!!

Can anyone else still feel the ship moving sometimes?? especially after Wednesday night, I loved that rocking and rolling, never felt sick at all, thankfully.

well, any good stories?? I ended up having a cold most of the week, sounded like many people did from the sniffling and coughing I heard, but it really didn't bother me. A cold on a cruise is still better than being at work while not sick.

well, on my 3rd load of laundry now, better go or I'll get behind on my work here.

Well, I met Snow White, g.m.m., and MommyinMD. Our cruise was so great that I called Disney Vacation Club to see how many points we have available to book another one. We had a fabulous time!! We went to Little Bay Beach in St. M and it was so quiet but very beautiful. We shopped for about 10 min in ST.T then went on the boat- great move for our family. Noone was by the pool and we had it to ourselves. We found it difficult to watch 4 non-swimmers with the crowds at peek pool-time. Our flight home was sooooooo scary!! There was so much turbulence (sp?) that I thought we were going to crash. The flight attend. said she never experienced anything like it. We were literally out of our seats. The 3 days we spent in WDW prior to the cruise was a disaster!! DD1 and DS2 were throwing up and I was carted away in an ambulance due to an allergic reaction to something I ate at Chef Mickey's. As bad as that was, the cruise was the complete opposite. Thank goodness. We ended it by staying at Disney's Vero Beach for a night where DD2 threw up. At least noone got dsick on the boat but I do think DS2 got a terrible cold from the nusery (They wouldn't let them into the O. Club-too young-all that potty traing rush for nothing). Well, Just writing to say we hade a wonderful time and can't wait to do it again. I'm sorry I missed some of you. By the way, there were some evesdroppers out there. I was on line at the port and some man came up to me and asked if I was KathyV (easily recognizable w/ all the crazed kids). To that gentleman: You don't have to lurk. Come out of the DIS closet and post. Everyohne is vey friendly. Hope everyone else had as good a time as we did. Kathy

Hi all,
Hope everyone had a great trip.I am getting ready to list my trip report in the trip report forum, but I believe geocities has a limit on views per month, so I thought I would give you guys first chance.There are 12 pages in all. Please let me know if you see typos, so I can correct them.I enjoyed meeting g.m.m. during our life boat drill and Kathy with the twins.I had a few people with lime on look at me funny when I asked if they were DIS MEMBERS - and they weren't !
Thanks ,Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter