Anyone else having issues with My Disney Experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on hold for over an hour to just to hear their web page is having issues. Note to Disney why not just have a message when you first dial in their is a known issue with the MDE try again tomorrow.
Why are WE waiting for hours when THEY screwed it up. We played by all the stupid fp* rules and none of it works. They’re not doing anything to help us. Because they know that a lot of Disney customers will still come back. Contempt for their customers.

Why are WE waiting for hours when THEY screwed it up. We played by all the stupid fp* rules and none of it works. They’re not doing anything to help us. Because they know that a lot of Disney customers will still come back. Contempt for their customers.

Actually the CM's I have spoken to on the phone has been very helpful, I think the big Disney machine is who is the issue.

Okay can't get access to Disney site through Google. This has been the case for the last 4-5 nights. Every night after dinner I'm unable to access the site. I have to go on using IE. I guess that's better than nothing, FOR NOW.

The worst part is I was supposed to book FP on Tuesday but all my friends and family are missing so I can’t. Some people’s accounts are ok and they can book FP even if their dates were after ours. It’s not right...Disney should not let anyone book if so many peoples accounts are messed up....

It's very good you have the things you need for your upcoming FP day.
The extras may or may not work for folks. Those cancelled reservations can block a guest from making new ones. They pop up as if they were "active".
Thankfully, the "extras" are for an October trip that's not happening and what I need in December is sticking.

Everything on MDE for myself and family is back to normal now. I’m hoping for others’ sake that this means they’re fixing things on a rolling basis and making progress.

However, part of me suspects this is more like a string of randomly blinking Christmas lights... mine is on now while someone else’s is off... then that’ll switch... :scratchin ... only half joking...

I'm just saying...if MDE goes glitchy or crashes when my FP window opens in November...well...

46oA.gif

All my stuff is there and has been since we did a chat and got our tickets back- but I'm seeing that warning in red again....eek!

Last edited:
Actually the CM's I have spoken to on the phone has been very helpful, I think the big Disney machine is who is the issue.
I agree. The cast members I’ve spoken to have been really great. Disney screwed them by refusing to hire more workers. It’s been horrible for them. One told me of people swearing and yelling at them. Disney doesn’t care about its employees either. Disaster.

I hope that the wdw CM make things right for those that can’t make FP by giving some any experience FPS to you

Im in Disney right now and MDE has been very glitchy and it’s super frustrsting! I was able to grab 2 FOP fp+ for this morning, though. But not without the app crashing and messing up several times. I took a screen shot of the fp in case something happens and they disappear.

Day 6 and my trip for next week is still missing along with my tickets. i don't know why a company as large and as customer focused as Disney can't seem to hire an IT department that can do things right or at least get things fixed in a reasonable amount of time!

Well, I logged in this morning fully expecting that everything would still be missing but to my surprise its all there! I'm crossing my fingers it stays there since we leave in just over two weeks. But there is hope!

Got online at 6:03 (central) and to my surprise everything worked. I was able to make all my FP+ times for our trip at Thanksgiving. Hopefully it is up and working for everyone. I was worried but it worked.
:cool1:

My old cancelled ADRs are still showing this morning. Have a new pardon the inconvenience message advising some features will not be available. Suspect what PP mentioned about corrections being rolled out in waves is likely. My wave hasn't hit shore yet. Providing my problem is front end (just what I am viewing on the app) and resolves in the next few days, it's not that serious. My sympathies are with those who couldn't get their FPs and coveted ADRs because their windows opened at the same time this MDE upgrade kicked in. What's going to happen when the crowds hammer the MDE app for Star Wars opening is terrifying. I won't be there and fully understand now why that will be a good thing.

Please pass some of the good vibes on to me our FP day is tomorrow. Thanks!

Absolutely. I did see a note that not all features were working etc. (Something like that) But, I had no issues making FPs. I got FOP at 60+4 and 60+8. Also got 7D at 60+7. These were the day and time I wanted. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter