Anyone else having issues with My Disney Experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it's all individual, people should be checking to be sure everything is correct. I don't know the answer to fix the dining reservations blocking new ones, that I'd call for to be sure they get removed completely if you're rescheduling things. I think I'm 99% set so if things don't drop off that;s when I'll visit the concierge just to get it all handled at once. I also have a resort reservation next year that needs fixing but that's not related to this whole issue, it was a goof by my friend who's the lead on our points rental. I'm hoping to avoid a call to IT but it's possible we might have to both get on the phone and do that anyway.
As of now, IT says it doesn't have the ability to completely remove the cancelled (but magically re-appeared) reservations. Sounds ridiculous, I know. But, I was on phone with IT for a good amount of time as they tried various fixes.
I haven't tried calling dining yet. It's possible the dining phone CM's will be fully briefed on the situation, but I sort of suspect they will be clueless. o_O

I haven't been able to select our magic bands. I can only see my old magic bands. I keep getting this error "We are unable to display certain MagicBand order details at this time. If some or all of your orders are not present, please refresh the page or try again later."

Mine is still not fixed either. My 3 kids are missing profiles in Friends & Family. The kids APs and MNSSHP tix are all missing as well. All of my fastpasses show only me when I made them for the 4 of us. There is no Magic Band order pending even though I customized since we leave in less than 40 days. My dining still shows myself and 4 guests so at least I'm not worried about that. I sent an email to Disney yesterday, explaining the situation and haven't heard back as I'm sure they are overwhelmed with complaints at this point. Keeping my fingers crossed that this all gets resolved soon and everyone gets their correct information back.

On a side note, my Daughter and Son-in-laws reservations are all intact as are my sisters and her family's. We are all traveling together and only my plans seem to have been impacted by this latest issue.

Mine is also up the swanny. Cancelled reservations have reappeared. When I try to cancel again just get a worried looking Donald Duck saying something is wrong. Hopefully will resolve over the next few days.

My MVMCP tickets are finally back. Yay! The reappearing cancelled ADRs didn't really bother me too bad as I figured they would eventually drop off, and I kept the emails where I cancelled them just in case. BUT then, there is always a "but then" it seems, I tried to make an ADR for a time that one of the cancelled ADRs was for and it was a no go, nope, can't do that...what?!?! Well that's poo. o_O I logged in on my husband's MDE and luckily it was still available so I snagged it through his. But really?? Boooo!!!

It’s been a glitchy mess lately for me. It’s gotten worse as week went on

At one point in time, MDE was showing that we had two separate reservations along with two sets of tickets (due to our bumping our trip back a day). I spent an hour on the phone with IT to get it fixed.

Today, I’m right back to having two reservations and two sets of tickets. At this point, I’m just going to hope it works itself out. Because when I called the first time, they could see the correct information and it was just an MDE issue.

Everyone who still can't see tickets properly should go onto the chat. The wait is not that long and if you INSIST the fix it, they will. They will try to pawn you off on email or phone but don't let them (in a polite way)!

At one point in time, MDE was showing that we had two separate reservations along with two sets of tickets (due to our bumping our trip back a day). I spent an hour on the phone with IT to get it fixed.

Today, I’m right back to having two reservations and two sets of tickets. At this point, I’m just going to hope it works itself out. Because when I called the first time, they could see the correct information and it was just an MDE issue.

I have that same problem (see my posts above) I have four reservations and nine tickets today. I spent over an hour on the phone with them last week trying to get it resolved and now it's a hot mess again.

I'm assuming this is why I'm having problems too? I linked my vacation package to my account, my reservation and 3 day passes for myself and my family show up. But no option to customize our Magicbands. When I go to the Magicband page it just shows our old bands and 2 sets of cards for each of us. No clue if those are old cards or new ones. No way to identify which is which. The app shows that we each have an old used ticket as well as our new 3 day passes, but no numbers or bar codes or anything. Kind of thankful I haven't attempted to book ADR and that we're too far out to book FP, sounds like FP are all screwed up too.

I was pleasantly surprised this morning when I checked the MDE app...everything is back including the invisible Armed Forces vouchers. I have not checked online as of yet. We'll see how long it lasts.

Hopefully for those still having issues it will get better soon.

Frustrating that Disney can’t seem to get the act together for MDE. Multiple accounts of issues that seem ongoing. I was updating my plans today and I’m seeing reservations that I had canceled or thot I did. When to res details get and error. Other resi made suffer the same. Gosh darn it all to heck this is frustrating as all get out. Come on Disney get your $&@! Together

I've tried to follow this thread and it stinks everyone is having problems.

My question is for those of us going in a few weeks and don't need to make any changes now is the best thing to do just not worry (as this seems like a "front end" app/website issue and not an underlying issue where Disney lost reservations?)

I've tried to follow this thread and it stinks everyone is having problems.

My question is for those of us going in a few weeks and don't need to make any changes now is the best thing to do just not worry (as this seems like a "front end" app/website issue and not an underlying issue where Disney lost reservations?)

I would say yes, take a wait and see attitude. You could see what state it's in now and if it's still off as it gets sooner, you can call in if you're concerned. But that's me, I don't want to call anyone unless I absolutely have to.

Is anyone else having the problem where they open the app, try to go to any plans page and the app just crashes? I can't even see if it has our plans messed up. I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times. I wouldn't be worried but we fly into Orlando tomorrow.

Is anyone else having the problem where they open the app, try to go to any plans page and the app just crashes? I can't even see if it has our plans messed up. I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times. I wouldn't be worried but we fly into Orlando tomorrow.
Sounds like you've tried installing and reinstalling the app. How do things look on a computer? Last thing, try signing out and signing back in.
If you still seem to have a lot of problems, I'd call. The number I used yesterday was 407-939-7765. Keep choosing the tech support option. You might be on hold awhile, but at least you can get your q's answered before you fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter