Any Single Disney Men Out There?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we should post our info, like where we live, sex, age, just the basics to know a little about the person and maybe what they're looking for. Are they willing to travel to meet someone? What do y'all think? I'll start!

I'm 32, live in Birmingham, AL, have a 21 month old daughter, and am willing to travel to meet my Prince Charming! :)

Hi, following mdhkitten's lead, because she told me to. :teeth:

I'm a 34-year-old single guy, live off I-Drive in Orlando, 5 minutes from WDW. Looking for my Disney princess.

That is way TOO cute Jason! Doing it because I told you too! What woman wouldn't love you???? :love:

billybaruch1 said:
I caught the bug as a child in California when my family would drive up to Disneyland from Coronado. The first one of us to spot the Matterhorn won.
Wow! Me too! We may have even been in school together as little kids! I'm not single but usually solo since my DH lives 2800 miles away. I'm always interested in meeting other Disney addicts for hanging out at WDW. :wave:

But it's true - Solo or single women at Disney seem to outnumber the men many times over. :worried:

mdhkitten said:
Maybe we should post our info, like where we live, sex, age, just the basics to know a little about the person and maybe what they're looking for. Are they willing to travel to meet someone? What do y'all think? I'll start!

I'm 32, live in Birmingham, AL, have a 21 month old daughter, and am willing to travel to meet my Prince Charming! :)

Good idea! I will one up mdhkitten and add a picture...

I am 31, live in Stamford, CT, have 3 bunnies and a cat, and am willing to travel to meet my Prince Charming as well.

Here I am with one of the world's greatest bunnies (after my own of course ;) )

90662thumper_I-med.JPG

Male, 52 (ouch) live in Ohio and travel at least twice a year to experience the magic. I am unattached (checking...yep....nothing) and the idea of a Disney girl to share the magic with is like a Dream. But just being able to share the magic with a friend holds a lot of appeal....one never knows ...........It may be just a matter of time......

I'll join the party.

32 yr. old male from Winnipeg, Manitoba. Born and raised in Canada but an American at heart. I like to say that I am an American born on the wrong side of the border. I always get the gears from friends and family about that. Looking for my Disney soulmate. A lack of appreciation for Disney is kind of a deal breaker for me. I figure if I can't spend my time with someone who adores Disney as much as I do (a pretty tall order), I might as well keep looking.
I'd like to go 2-3 times per year or more but it's considerably more expensive to travel from north of the border, and the dogs will only pull that sled so far. :rotfl:
Travel is not out of the realm of possibility. I figure if you narrow your search to your own city the chances of meeting that perfectly compatible person would defy the laws of probability. ;)

I couldn't agree more, Slapwhitey! Why don't people open their minds a little bit and look outside of a 25 mile radius? Sure, long distance relationships aren't easy (believe me, I know!), but they can work if both people really want them to! :sunny: :goodvibes

Oooh my turn my turn!

30 year old single Cleveland, Ohio gal... no kids, never married and too poor to visit disney even a fraction of what I wish.... I'm an addict, nonetheless and constantly dreaming of my next trip.
Would love to find my Prince Charming but seem to have a knack for attracting the Villians!

Here's me!

newme.jpg

mdhkitten said:
I couldn't agree more, Slapwhitey! Why don't people open their minds a little bit and look outside of a 25 mile radius? Sure, long distance relationships aren't easy (believe me, I know!), but they can work if both people really want them to! :sunny: :goodvibes

I think I'm the king of LDR's. I have friends in TX, MT, MI, VT, FL OH and CA. Unfortunately none of them are as much of a Disneynut as I am. Maybe sharing the experience is the first step....

At some point, once enough people reply, we should have a singles get together at WDW! Wouldn't that be fun?? :teeth:

I'm a 36 year-old single, never married female from SW PA and a DVC Member at BCV.

A Singles Meet at WDW would be a great idea!!

I'm 43, a single woman and a BIG-TIME Disneynut living in Texas! I go "Home" as much as possible and recently joined DVC.

I first experienced Disney at the NY World's Fair. I distinctly remember IASW and CoP as well as "Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln". I think I was 2 or 3.

There is NOTHING like the Magic you feel when you first walk thru the tunnels and emerge onto Main Street!

To be Disneyfied is special, not everybody makes the transformation.

:wizard: pixiedust: :wizard:

If only there was a test.....

How would you rate a potential mate on a 1-10 Disney scale?

1) Hates Disney
2) Doesn't hate it but it's like pulling teeth to get them there.
3) tolerates it begrudgingly and nit picks everything
4) is okay with it but when given an option prefers other places
5) Is okay with it but only once every few years
6) Will go but wants to do Universal, Sea World, Bushe Gardens etc.
7) Goes willingly and will do almost anything
8) Totaly gets into Disney on almost every level. A day without Disney is like a day without magic.
9) Is into Disney on EVERY level...sells children to get in another trip.
10) If you won the lottery you would LIVE in Disney World!

Feel free to make changes :)

e
wdwtheplacetobe said:
I'm 43, a single woman and a BIG-TIME Disneynut living in Texas! I go "Home" as much as possible and recently joined DVC.

I first experienced Disney at the NY World's Fair. I distinctly remember IASW and CoP as well as "Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln". I think I was 2 or 3.

There is NOTHING like the Magic you feel when you first walk thru the tunnels and emerge onto Main Street!

To be Disneyfied is special, not everybody makes the transformation.

:wizard: pixiedust: :wizard:

Darn thing dropped the quote on the last one

This gal is at a level 8.5-9.....almost as high as I am and she is a HUGE Disneynut!

Okay, I'll jump into this one...

I'm 32, female, live in CT, getting divorced, and have 2 little girls and, of course, I love WDW! Going in May, and again in October. Lucky for me my mom is a Disney Nut too, so I have a very willing travel companion (she's in on the October trip). And don't they always tell guys to see what a girl's mother is like, because that's what she'll be like in 20 years???

I'd be up for a singles Dis Meet!

Thumper's Tara said:
This would totally ROCK!

The biggest challenge is getting people there all at the same time. for people who already have resies it's just a matter of syncing up a meet and greet. Those without resies can make plans to be there at the same time. To have a singles gathering or gatherings will take a bit more planning and more time but would be so worth the effort.

What's the lowest number you would be happy with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter