Any gty. assignments for March?

How many times in one day do you think is too many times to check the DCL website for a room????? :confused3

Do you think DCL knows they are killing us here making us wait so long. I am
39 days away from sailing, surely they should be filling the rooms by now!!

NO!!!:sad2: I was really hoping that I would have!!! We are sailing in 38 days!!!! Sure wish they would hurry up!

Hopelea maybe you are getting a huge upgrade for having to wait so long!:banana:

I first booked a GTY Cat 11A, and was assigned a room about 50 days out. Then, I decided to pay for an upgrade to a GTY 6A, so that is the one I am waiting on. But, I hope you are right, maybe I am going to get the Walt suite :banana:

I'm booked a 9A on the March 27th Dream also and I still don't have my room either. I'm a planner, so not knowing what category is killing me!

I got my assignment today -- I checked this morning around 10 am EST and nothing, then I just rechecked and it was showing the room!

I paid for 2 rooms in Category 11C and that is exactly what I got. The great thing, though, is that they are next to each other! That was definitely what we wanted. An upgrade would have been nice but I am quite happy with the result.

Now that I don't have to check the cruise website everyday I can turn my thoughts to packing....

Good luck to all those still waiting!

I received mine today for our 3/20/11 MR Cruise :cool1:.

I booked a 9C and received a 9C, so no upgrade, but I'm happy to have a stateroom. I hope it's a good one :scared1:. Going to read reports right now.

I booked a 9C and received a 9C, so no upgrade, but I'm happy to have a stateroom. I hope it's a good one :scared1:. Going to read reports right now.

Is there any website other than wdwinfo that gives reports? My rooms aren't on their list, and when I click on similar rooms it says that the info cannot be displayed.

Got my room today on my 3/19 Magic. I booked a GTY12 18 months ago and got a standard inside. I do not mind the inside rooms at all. The only thing is that I had this feeling I was going to be upgrated to a balcony room. I know that sounds odd, but I convinced myself! Oh well, I have had upgrades on 6 of my seven cruises - I don't have any pixie dust left.

Here's to hoping my fellow diser's get some luck!

We're also on the March 20 MR cruise and received our cabin number today. Also booked a 9c and received 9c. No upgrade for us either. I wonder if we're neighbors MamaKate.

Got our stateroom assignment also for 3/20 MR. Booked a 9C and got a 9C. Room 2118.

I think its going to be noisy because its right as you come off the aft elevators.

Got our stateroom assignment also for 3/20 MR. Booked a 9C and got a 9C. Room 2118.

I think its going to be noisy because its right as you come off the aft elevators.

Hopefully I can help. We've sailed in 2114 and 2116 and it wasn't noisy at all. It's one of our favorite places to stay!

I'm booked a 9A on the March 27th Dream also and I still don't have my room either. I'm a planner, so not knowing what category is killing me!

Sorry to butt in here, but when I read your post I had too make sure I didn't post it myself. I am feeling the same stress! I am a planner too and my 9a gty is driving me crazy. It was the only oceanview cat they had available for my cruise when I booked it back in December. I hope you get a good cabin and a number soon. :)

Nooo! We LOVE 2118!! We've had it twice on the Magic and once on the Wonder. Not noisy at all and it's ultraconvenient to elevators. We don't nap during the day so even though we did hear some people outside our door, they certainly weren't loud or bothersome at all.

Decorate your door and every time you'll know right away if you've turned the wrong way getting off the elevators.

Have a great time!!1:goodvibes

thanks mousemom for your reviews on our room. I was just concerned with people walking by the room at all hours of the night since its so close to the elevators. What about creaking and engine noise?

We got our 3/17 assignment last night. Booked 11B and that's what we got. It's very far in the fwd part of the ship which I'm not fond of but I may not have it long; it's wc-accessible room so if someone else has a need for it, we might get reassigned. If not, at least we'll have a big shower! :love:

Nooo! We LOVE 2118!! We've had it twice on the Magic and once on the Wonder. Not noisy at all and it's ultraconvenient to elevators. We don't nap during the day so even though we did hear some people outside our door, they certainly weren't loud or bothersome at all.

Decorate your door and every time you'll know right away if you've turned the wrong way getting off the elevators.

Have a great time!!1:goodvibes

WOW! Thanks. Good to hear!

We're in 2518. My concern with it is how much extra noise there will be because it's a connecting room. I'd much rather have a non connecting one. I guess that's the chance you take when booking GTY.

thanks mousemom for your reviews on our room. I was just concerned with people walking by the room at all hours of the night since its so close to the elevators. What about creaking and engine noise?

Well, we did hear the thrusters during docking but hey, you can hear/feel it all over the ship. This was just a little louder but didn't bother us. The only time it was super early in the am was returning to PC. We had to get up early that day anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter