Any gty. assignments for March?

Hi we are going on our first cruise on 3/20 so don't flame me for a possibly stupid question...Ever since we have booked the number of our room has been on our online reservation (even before we paid it off) Does that mean we are garunteed that room? or do we get another kind of confirmation?

Thanks

Good question:goodvibes Was your category in guaranty status or were you able to select a room? I think if you were in gty. from the start it's possible to have a cabin change-but I don't think it happens often once you're given a number... Hope you enjoy your first cruise:goodvibes

Hi we are going on our first cruise on 3/20 so don't flame me for a possibly stupid question...Ever since we have booked the number of our room has been on our online reservation (even before we paid it off) Does that mean we are garunteed that room? or do we get another kind of confirmation?

Thanks

Sounds like you booked a cabin number from the start. Do you like the location?

Good question:goodvibes Was your category in guaranty status or were you able to select a room? I think if you were in gty. from the start it's possible to have a cabin change-but I don't think it happens often once you're given a number... Hope you enjoy your first cruise:goodvibes

I didn't pick a room..just the category and the room is in the category that I picked...I guess if it stays on they reservation it is the room we will be in:goodvibes

Another one new to cruising. I booked through Costco Travel and did not get an option to choose a room. It said GTY. I was wondering what that meant and see many of the posts mentioning it. What exactly is that? I paid for an ocean roon view. Will I definitely get the Ocean View, just don't know which one until closer to the cruise? Thanks!!

Anyone have a room assignment yet???

I still do not. I am 54 days from sailing!!! :banana: Maybe I will get the Walt Suite:lmao:

Anyone have a room assignment yet???

I still do not. I am 54 days from sailing!!! :banana: Maybe I will get the Walt Suite:lmao:

Hopelea, I am checking everyday too......waiting.
Booked 4- catagory 11c's........ same sailing...March 13 th.

Did you notice that every category is now available? This cruise was once sold out.

I guess if they are trying to fill the ship, assignments will be given at the last minute.
Last three cruises we booked gyt we were assigned 45 days out.

Hopelea, I am checking everyday too......waiting.
Booked 4- catagory 11c's........ same sailing...March 13 th.

Did you notice that every category is now available? This cruise was once sold out.

I guess if they are trying to fill the ship, assignments will be given at the last minute.
Last three cruises we booked gyt we were assigned 45 days out.

We're on the same cruise....when I go in and try to change my room (11B) it shows that 11B's and 4ABC's are still available but none others...maybe it's b/c I have 4 in each room? The waiting is so hard...pixie dust!:wizard:

Tara

Still waiting on ours for March 20 Mexican Riviera. I check everyday though.

We're on the same cruise....when I go in and try to change my room (11B) it shows that 11B's and 4ABC's are still available but none others...maybe it's b/c I have 4 in each room? The waiting is so hard...pixie dust!:wizard:

Tara

Yes, if you try a room for 2, everything is available. But only as a gyt. I tried to see if I could book a room number......no luck.
Pixie dust to everyone waiting!

I am hoping for an upgrade. If not, no biggie. But I do hope to have the rooms together . At least 2 and 2. But I am aware that they could be anywhere......which is why I continue to check. Just in case they are posted early.:rolleyes1

For those of you saying you don't have a room yet, Have you checked in online yet for the cruise? I remember on our last cruise this past November that people who had GTY assignments noticed that they got their room numbers after they did the online checkin part. Have you all done that yet?

Just curious. I have an assigned room for Apr 3 trip on Dream but my sister has a GTY for that trip so I am telling her to hold off on doing online checkin.

Thanks!

I have started my checkin for 3/20 but haven't gotten all the way thru yet.

For those of you saying you don't have a room yet, Have you checked in online yet for the cruise? I remember on our last cruise this past November that people who had GTY assignments noticed that they got their room numbers after they did the online checkin part. Have you all done that yet?

We have completed our online check-in and are still at GTY status. I was secretly hoping that they would assign a cabin on my birthday a couple of days ago, but they didn't. Oh well, 45 days out is only, what, 8 days away for us on the 3/13 cruises (hopefully that's when we'll get ours :goodvibes)

Here's to checking at least 2X a day :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter