Any gty. assignments for March?

Noticed on another thread that there are some on the Jan 30th sailing without their room assignments yet, so it could be a loonnnng wait for everyone. We thankfully have chosen and booked our 4A stateroom, exactly where we wanted it on the ship. We arent holding out for an upgrade and quite frankly, dont think I would really want one, but here's a little pixiedust: for the rest of you :)

Got our room # today!! We booked an 11A & recieved an 11A. No pixie dust, but we are still happy!!! Good luck everyone. We are 51 days from sailing!

March 27 on the Dream -4C GTY (no assignment yet). Just curious, I check the DCL site for assignment, but do I have to check? When the room is assigned, should I expect an e-mail or letter? We booked an ocean view on our first Disney Cruise (May 09), but had a room assignment from the start.

We didn't get an email. I have been checking 2 or 3 times a day for about a month!!! :confused3

We're on March 26--first DCL cruise! :woohoo:

We had a room assignment at one point, didn't request one but just had a room number, but then I called last week and upgraded and now we're 9C GTY, no room assignment.

For a while they only had veranda rooms available, but now they also have ocean-view rooms, so I think people (including me!) must be moving around, upgrading, downgrading, etc. Maybe that's why no assignment yet. pirate:

Just got our rooms....
Booked 4 cat. 11c's and were assigned 4 cat 10's on deck 1.
So not a great upgrade, I guess it's a Cat 10 c.??

Hey... I'm just happy all 4 rooms are together! And I don ' t have to keep checking every night....

we had ours assigned when we booked, so far it hasn't changed. We are on the March 17 Bahamas sailing and we're a cat 6b rm 5182

We got our room assignment this afternoon for the 3/13/11 Wonder MR cruise. Booked a 5C, got dusted to a 5B :cool1:

We're on the March 13th sailing and no room assignment yet. Hopefully in the next few days! We're GTY 8D.

pixiedust:pixiedust:

We got our assignment!!! March 13th..We booked 11B's and got ....drumroll....11B's!!

The pixie dust came in with their placement!! They're right next to each other!!! I was so worried b/c we have so many kids going with us...I just feel sorry for the folks across the hall from us b/c I can tell you there will be a lot of in and out and back and forth between both rooms! :)

So excited, only 52 more days!! :banana:

Thanks Disney for working it out so we're together! :)
Tara

Got mine today. We just booked on Tues (yes 2 days ago) for the March 3, 2011 - Dream sailing. Pretty sure we got a 5A and our booking was for a 5E.

Been looking for this thread for days now. Wanted to give it a bump and see if anyone else got their room assignments.

We are 3/20 and still waiting.....

I had a 11A GTY room booked for 3-13, my room was assigned last week. I then upgraded to a 6A GTY and don't have an assignment yet. So I am checking 3 times a day :lmao:

I have checked 4 times today :rolleyes1 and I don't have a room yet. We are at the 45 day mark. Well, I did have a room and then I upgraded so now I don't have a room!

We sail on the Dream on 3/10 and just got our assignment. I booked a 5E and was given a 5A. It seems the only difference is that we'll be on deck 10 vs. deck 5. I actually was looking forward to deck 5 since it was close to the kid's clubs and night clubs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter