• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another Clean CT Scan

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. What a relief! :cheer2:

I go for my first check-up since radiation in September next Friday. I have blood tests and sono tomorrow. I am so nervous, but your good news brought me some comfort too!

Keep us updated. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. What a relief! :cheer2:

I go for my first check-up since radiation in September next Friday. I have blood tests and sono tomorrow. I am so nervous, but your good news brought me some comfort too!

Keep us updated. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Kathy, I was really nervous when I was getting my first post treatment check up. As they have come back clear each time, I relax a little more each one. You are in my prayers too.

Kim

Yay Kim!!!!!!!

I'm so glad to hear!!!!!

Now that I am back at work, seeing at least 3 breast CA patients a day, I am once again reminded on a more personal level how devastating this can be. Especially after crying with a single mom of preteens a couple days ago. She was not as fortunate as you...

Best wishes for continued success!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter